*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1283767-Locker-Room-Shrink/cid/421355-Shrunken
by Isle
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1283767
What happens when Kevin shrinks in a guys locker room?
Chapter #1

Shrunken

    by: Isle
You are Kevin, a small kid who has always just kind of blended into the crowd. You are average at everything; nothing really separates you from anybody else in you high school. You are a gay male, but of course in high school nobody else knows about that. You have always loved to sneak peaks on the hot lacrosse players, hence the reason you became the towel boy.

One day you walked into the guys lacrosse locker room while they were playing their toughest match of the year. You would usually sneak in and sniff some of the guys jock straps or socks. This time when you walked in you felt a bit light headed. You thought maybe it was just a headache or something. Interestingly enough, there was a rather peculiar odor in the air, and it wasn't that of jock sweat (you knew exactly how that smelled).

All of a sudden, you pass out on the locker room floor.

You wake up to head exploding with pain. You focus your eyes into view and see huge lockers everywhere. Directly in front of you are two endless brown platforms. Over to your left are white mountains. To your right is a yellow tinted hill. You slowly put the pieces together and realize you must have shrunk! You could not be more than 1/8th an inch tall!

Walking around slowly, you realize this is your dream come true. There are enormouse sandals in front of you, socks to your left, and a jockstrap to your right.

You decide to ...

You have the following choices:

1. explore the sandals

2. run to the socks

3. check out the jock strap

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isle (UN: isle101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1283767-Locker-Room-Shrink/cid/421355-Shrunken