*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reddmon awakens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1294865-Digimon-Reddmon-the-Digital-Mystery/cid/427945-Reddmon-awakens
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1294865
Reddmon is a half human half digimon hybrid with no memory of his past.
Chapter #1

Reddmon awakens

    by: Reddmon
"Ugh...." Reddmon said getting up, "I feel horrible" the two-tailed (red) Renamon-like digimon sighed. "So this is the town that holds the key to my future?" Looking down at Shinjuku Reddmon laughed. "Kind of pathetic."

(Yes, Reddmon starts as a jerk. Don't worry about it. He'll change after he meets Renamon)
(Also reddmon's forms are: Champion: ViralReddmon(Reddmon with golden armonr on his torso and legs instead of his two tails), Ultimate: DeviReddmon(ViralReddmon with demon wings), DarkMega: UltraReddDramon[A giant two-tailed, red(pun intended) dragon with an uncontrollable attitude(in other words Reddmon loses his mind when he turns into UltraReddDramon)]) (Finally Reddmon has a 'predatory' nature, he's the digimon of destruction and he...well...destroys anyone who opposes him)(PS after Reddmon meets Renamon , and after some training, he'll be able to DNA digivolve) (Renamon+Reddmon= DeviRenamon,an extra large Renamon with DeviReddmon's wings) (Sakuyamon+UltraReddDramon=Sakuyamon Dragon Armor Mode)

You have the following choice:

1. Change to 'human' and Enter Town

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reddmon (UN: snorlaxkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reddmon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1294865-Digimon-Reddmon-the-Digital-Mystery/cid/427945-Reddmon-awakens