*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yeah it's the start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1302325-THE-GIANTS/cid/433251-Yeah-its-the-start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1302325
People grow! Giants everywhere! Macro, Vore n Other Stuff INSIDE yay
Chapter #1

Yeah it's the start

    by: Lum Cal
'The World is in chaos!' the news reporter cries over the stamping and crashing of the giantess behind him,
'All self proclaimed 'Macrophiles' are taking over the world!'' as he said this the giantess walked over and swallowed the News reporter. You turn off the t.v.
You just don't understand it, why can't people just embrace the blessing of these giants. You walk over to the window and watch the giants, they're not doing too much damage, realy. The odd destruction of a building here, the odd vore there...
there's nothing to realy be worried about, and if these reporters hate the giants so much Why do they insist on going right up to them just to get some good film, they all got eaten in the end anyway!

There was a clashing sound from the floor bellow you, and then right behind you! you are blown back and would have broken your neck if you where any further away from the wall! You cough and gag and attempt to wave your hand in front of your face.
You walk up to the gaping hole in your wall and look out to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lum Cal (UN: mullac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lum Cal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1302325-THE-GIANTS/cid/433251-Yeah-its-the-start