*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1309931-Until-my-immortal-heart-beats-its-last/cid/453114-The-Beginning
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #1309931
Can your love show the vampire prince the light at the end of his tunnel?
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Crystalrose557
It was a beautiful day the sun was shining and the wind was slightly blowing. You were picking (your favorite flower) to sell in your shop. You were humming your favorite song until you felt that someone was watching you. You felt uncomfortable so you finished up and decided to head back to town. As you walked you continued to feel someone following you.
You began to run but you can still feel someone following you. You ran faster and faster passing through tree branches and bushes. You are pretty much running for you life. You kept running until a figure caught you by your arm. You tried to fight their grip but they held on tightly. "(your name) stop it, you're going to hurt yourself" the figure said with a chuckle. You open your eyes to see it was "Dang sis are you always like this when you're picking flowers." Kilik said while laughing. "You'll be like this too if you were being followed by a big jerk" you snapped while punching Kilik in the arm. He took it and said " I'm here to walk you home squirt." And with that he patted you on the head. You swat at his hand " I'm not a little girl anymore." you say. " Yeah but your still my little sister." he said lovingly. You look down at your feet like a little kid. After that you both decided to walk back to town.
"Before we go home we need to get something to make dinner." you reminded your brother. He agreed and tried to figure out what to buy.He kept arguing with you but ended ended up buying what you wanted to eat.

"Guess we're having (your favorite food) tonight." he sighed. You smile in triumph but felt a little bad.

"Bro, I'm going to make your favorite dessert tonight, okay?" You say.

"Alright!!" Kilik screamed with excitement.
You smiled and tried to hurry him home so you can start baking. You began to run from your brother hoping he will chase you.You saw he was chasing you and ran faster.You ran around the corner and down the street to your little flower shop.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you start cooking

2. you fix your flower shop up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crystalrose557 (UN: crystalrose555 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crystalrose557 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1309931-Until-my-immortal-heart-beats-its-last/cid/453114-The-Beginning