*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A trip you will never forget.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310786-PokemonDigimon-Bathroom-Play/cid/439213-A-trip-you-will-never-forget
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1310786
You are a Pokemon or Digimon, and you like to have fun with others. MESSY FUN!
Chapter #1

A trip you will never forget.

    by: Lordalmar
         Hello, and welcome to my tale. If you prefer Pokemon or Digimon playing dirty, this interactive is an excellent match for you. Comments and criticism are always appreciated.
============================================================================

An exciting new display has been established at the downtown museum; everyone's invited to the grand opening!

         The strange message came in their junk mail. They couldn't resist opening the colorful envelope. They dash up the unsteady oak stairs leading to their bedroom. They searched their dresser and found a ragged collection of dusty, tattered threads. They throw them on at once and snag their keys from the nightstand.

         They dash out the entrance and hurry to their waiting car. They spring into the driver's seat, shift the vehicle into motion and drive through the bustling streets. A disorganized crowd greets them, so they hurry to the end of the queue. Several hours go by. They can hardly contain their excitement as they wait in line.

         Getting to the front of the line took longer than they imagined. They sprint through the unlocked doors, almost knocking over a pair of younger patrons.

         Maneuvering through the boisterous, crowded halls, they arrive at their destination. The exhibition's laid out in various sections; they never envisioned its staggering size. They question what section to visit.

         They spy an elderly, shriveled man moving toward them; he wanders with a heavy limp and the support of a large staff. He sets a shaking hand upon their shoulders. They take note of his delicate health; he is at least 100 from their best estimate.

"You received the notice! Please explore any hallway you wish, and enjoy the latest display."

         They turn toward the display's gate to thank the man. They look here and there, but the stranger has disappeared from view. They shrug their shoulders in bewilderment and set out toward...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lordalmar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310786-PokemonDigimon-Bathroom-Play/cid/439213-A-trip-you-will-never-forget