*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waiting For The Babysitter.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/456451-Waiting-For-The-Babysitter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1337874
Your parents are going on vacation and they get you a babysitter. She has a special power.
Chapter #1

Waiting For The Babysitter.

    by: OBusywriter
         It is nine o'clock in the morning. You walk down stairs after waking up and sit on the living room couch. You are waiting for the babysitter to arrive. Your parents have already left, they told you that the babysitter would show up between nine and ten, so she should be coming soon. You knew that she was going to be young, but not sure how young. You hoped she was hot, because you wanted to see if you could get it on with her. That would definitely make this summer a whole lot better. Soon, the doorbell rang. You open the door, she was hot, but little did you know that she has a secret and has plans for you.

Who was she?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/456451-Waiting-For-The-Babysitter