*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shot heard around the world.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342437-War-of-the-species/cid/460741-Shot-heard-around-the-world
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1342437
The cats of Beldor attempt to shrink the entire population of wolves. Add please!
Chapter #1

Shot heard around the world.

    by: Kiddiny
The machine is ready and a voice from above shouts, "Input the target, make it shrink the entire village!" And so you set up the target, the wolves, many of your own people praying that this works for fear of the wolves using their newly-found technology first. After getting the targets set into the machine you wait for the command to fire, your leader, a large panther, moving towards you to give the order. "You think we're right in doing this?" He asks you silently as he stands beside you and the machine.. Not knowing what to say just yet you stare at him and he seems to understand your plight.. "Fire..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiddiny (UN: kiddinz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiddiny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342437-War-of-the-species/cid/460741-Shot-heard-around-the-world