*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1349906-Carnal
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1349906
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become.

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Carnal



inspired by "Metamorphosis"   by ΚΙΣVΣ

When the world discovered gene splicing it was a gift to some and a curse for others. The world now had the technology to cure cancer, escape disease, and create a new kind of human altogether. Though some had trouble admitting they were human at all.

It started simply, merging pig genes with that of a human. The human body seemed to accept pig tissue more than any other creature. But technology grew and experiments grew more complex. It changed from just replacing human hearts with pig hearts and went to replacing entire chromosomes, changing the human genome.

The earliest experiments had no choice but to take on a half human half animal form after their genes were spliced. Many were scrutinzed and even unaccepted by the public eye. So scientists began to develop a way of switching between human and animal form. Thus began a new sub-race of humans known as the Shifters.

Shifters began finding a new role in society. From entertainers to soldiers to criminals. It is the Shifters now who will mold our future. It is the Shifters now who will save us from ourselves.


~***~



Characters:

Victoria Wolfe - Wolf shifter. Brown hair, golden eyes. She has a patch over one eye when she lost it in an arena fighting match. She's cold and distant but a born leader. She doesn't take bullshit and she hardly laughs. She's always down to business but only if it's something worth her time. She's constantly appraising people and only surrounds herself with people she feels deserve to be there. But even though she is distant from most, she is extremely dedicated to the people she cares about and will do anything to protect them.
         Location: Beijing, China
         Occupation: Death Match Cage Fighter



Simon Welsh - Black Panther Shifter. Short black hair, green eyes. He has tattoos that span the length of both arms and wrap around his back, also on his calves. He's light hearted and good humored. Though he tends to stay on the quiet, reserved side, he can really let loose when around friends. He's muscled and good in a fight. He tends to hide it when he's hurt or upset, instead playing it off with a smile or a joke. He's good at what he does, but seems to attract trouble and violence.
         Location: New York, New York
         Occupation: American League Show Fighter



Lyle "Tex" Liddle - Viper Shifter. Sandy blonde hair, yellow eyes. His most famous quote: "It's pronounced Little." He is uppity, self-centered, sneaky and like his animal counterpart suggests, slimy. You never know if he's on your side or not, and that constant doubt and questioning usually keeps people at arms length, never getting close. He talks slowly, calculating his words. On his good days, he can have the humor of a clown. On his bad, he'll shoot his best friend in the head.
         Location: Cairo, Egypt
         Occupation: Tomb-raider, thief



Jezibel Givessi - Snowy White Owl Shifter. Bleach blonde hair, sky blue eyes. She is soft spoken and gentle. White is her favorite color and chastity comes without question. She is quick to befriend and slow to anger or doubt. But she is smart and wise and knows who to trust. Her delicacy can sometimes work in her favor, making people underestimate her ferocity in protecting those she cares about. She's a girly girl, very beautiful, and silently deadly when she needs to be.
         Location: Paris, France
         Occupation: Dancer



Alexey Romanova - Fox Shifter. Long black hair, piercing green eyes. He is Simon's younger half brother, they share a mother. He's cocky and arrogant. His favorite person in the world is himself, but that doesn't keep him from easily making friends and keeping them. Even with his odd humor and "I'm a badass" attitude, he's very protective and caring with his friends. He's a womanizer and a flirt. He share's his brother's penchance for getting into trouble.
         Location: Moscow, Russia
         Occupation: Bounty Hunter


~***~



Background Story: (Suggested) The backstory to this Interactive is that each of these characters were at one time mercenaries. They were hired or coerced into splicing their genes and in return for the free treatment, they would work on a mercenary contract for the government. These characters have either fled, fulfilled or still maintain their contract. At one time they all worked together - so feel free to have them meet up.

The fun thing about interactive stories are the many possibilities, so please use the above backstory only as a suggestion. Feel free to make up your own backstory/plot/other characters.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1349906-Carnal