*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All Aboard!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1363002-The-Fattest-Town/cid/547833-All-Aboard
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1363002
Your a reporter investigating South Barkalow, a town with a 98% obesity rate.
Chapter #1

All Aboard!

    by: boywithpen
Lisa called up the next day, eager to take the job. Any job would have sufficed....a string of recent duds has led Lisa’s reporting career to lacking any uniqueness. Her akward inexperience didn't sit well with her boss but he was always in the mood to give her a second chance. Could this really could be a break-through for her job? Will Lisa find more there than just a few fat folks? We’ll have to find out…

It was Lisa’s very first day in the town of South Barkalow and even before she arrived she noticed the trends and differences of this town. For one, the bus she arrived on was very different from that of the ones you would normally see, the seats were widened to about twice the length and width, their was a scooter ramp up, and a miniature vending machine in every booth. Sort of how dinners used to have jukeboxes in the booths.

The bus driver was a man who easily sported over 500 pounds of weight atop his near 6 foot frame. The man smelled heavily of bread and cheese, Lisa cringed as she boarded.

Choices:

1. Start the reporting now and interview the bus driver!
2. Silently board the bus and wait to be dropped off at your apartment.
3. Speak with one of the passenger.
4. Decide not to board and call a cab.

You have the following choices:

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4

5. Secret Story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boywithpen (UN: boywithpen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boywithpen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1363002-The-Fattest-Town/cid/547833-All-Aboard