*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which girl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366725-Gaining-More-Power/cid/612545-Which-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1366725
The gaining power has fallen into the hands of another girl!
Chapter #1

Which girl?

    by: Fatislove
Which girl will it be?


Jackie: 138 pounds. Been trying to break into the sumo wrestling circuit to avenge her sisters, who were killed by Ann, a sumo weighing in at 586 pounds. She hasn't been able to gain enough weight to qualify, but that's about to change. By her side are her friends Frankie (125 pounds) and Shaina (132 pounds) who are willing to do anything or gain any number of pounds to help their friend.


Nicole: 117 pounds. A stick-like guitarist, who has always wondered how much weight could affect her performance- or those of her bandmates. Her bandmates themselves are Janie, the chubby 165 pound singer; Tess, the slim 121 pound drummer; and Gale, the huge 486 pound bassist, who loves every pound on her body and is trying to gain more every chance she gets. And with her new power, those wonders could become realities...


Jessica: 122 pounds. Trying to break into the modeling life, her weight has always been a hindrance in the world of unhealthy twigs- until she discovered the world of fat models. This new lifestyle is great; Jess loves to eat, she gets all of the hottest clothes before anyone else, and with her new power, she could be the fattest model anyone had ever met!

You have the following choices:

1. Jackie

2. Nicole

*Noteb*
3. Jess

4. Someone else (Taylor through Christie)

5. Someone else (Angela through Lori)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatislove (UN: flabislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366725-Gaining-More-Power/cid/612545-Which-girl