*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Unwrapping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/789609-The-Unwrapping
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
Chapter #1

The Unwrapping

    by: ~Benjamyn~


You're Mitch, a friendly-natured and modestly cute teen ready to leave your home town for college. You've recently celebrated your 18th birthday and your dream is to be a surf instructor but as your career-minded parents insisted you focus on a better paid job, you're leaving tomorrow to study for a degree in physical fitness so you can work as a personal trainer, having always enjoyed the attention your excellent physique gets you from the opposite (and often same) sex. To you, the future is full of promise.

The next evening you bid your parents farewell and hop in a cab, directing the driver to the airport. During the drive, your mind is elsewhere. That's why you barely notice when the driver pulls into a dark alley, and when the passenger door swings open and you're dragged out, a damp cloth held over your face, you're too ill-prepared to defend yourself and slip quickly into unconsciousness...

Darkness. Your back aches, your head spins. You sluggishly reach your arms forward to feel a wooden surface close in front of you - and beside you - and beneath you! All around you is some soft, thick, tissue-like paper - possibly a sheet? No. Too big. But what if.. For a moment it occurs to you that you've woken up buried alive! But then you hear a feint scratching on the other side of the box's lid..

The man's fingertips slide over the tiny black box, tracing the gold plated, indented italics: "Congratulations! You Are The Proud Owner Of A Brand New CBT! Enjoy!" A gold gift ribbon is discarded to the box's side. His other hand fidgets with the chain around his neck, then, licking his lips, he slowly opens the latch..

Light pours in on you and you are greeted by the giant, smiling face of...

You have the following choices:

1. A cute young musician..

2. A cute young actor..

3. A hot rock star..

4. A hot R&B artist..

5. A more mature entertainer..

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/789609-The-Unwrapping