*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1376944-A-Bullys-Downfall/cid/488566-The-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1376944
You are a typical Bully and now, the table has turned!
Chapter #1

The Dream

    by: Shrunk Maker
"What kind of dream was that?" You ask yourself. You try to recall what kind of dream you had last night.



"Open your eyes mortal"said a voice. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around to see a gigantic figure standing over you. It seemed as if the gigantic figure was practically glowing bright with some kind of aura.

"What the hell is this?" you shouted up.

"How dare you speak to me, Goddess of Fairness, like that!" the gigantic figure scolded you.

"What a shitty dream" you mumbled.

"This is no dream, you puny mortal." she replied.

"Whatever... So when am I going to wake up?" you asked.

"Sigh... I was only going to make you suffer for few days... I'm extending it to indefinite amount of time now." she sighed

"Extend what? This sure is some whacked up dream" you repeated.

"Oh well. I will just sum it all up for you" she said as she rubbed her forehead with her hands. "Until you repent, people around you will have upper hand over you." she said.

"Sure, Babe" you replied laughing inside.

"That's it ! I will make your punishment even more harsh. I will show up in one of your friends to notify them of what misfortune is about to be unleashed on you." She said as she disappeared with a puff.

Instantly, in that dream world of yours, you fell unconscious and when you woke up, it was morning.


"Oh well. Time for school" you shout to shake off the bad mood. "What kind of fun should I have today?" you say, smiling inside.

After a quick breakfast, you get to school just as the first class bell rings, you head to your class. However, on the way someone taps you on the shoulder from behind... Who is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Coral, the cheerleader

2. Ruby, your half-sister

3. Sally the tomboy bully

4. Trinity, your girlfriend

5. One of the other characters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk Maker (UN: junky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1376944-A-Bullys-Downfall/cid/488566-The-Dream