*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You have been created
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1377363-The-Land-of-Fiction/cid/488882-You-have-been-created
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Walson
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1377363
You fight for your life in a world containing all your favorite fictional characters
Chapter #1

You have been created

    by: Walson
((Warning: very long intro))

"Where am I?" you ask yourself before opening your eyes. You were in a train car of some sort along with other strange creatures and people. You look at the reflective metal on the ceiling to find that you were a human male wearing a green T-shirt and blue jeans. Your blond hair had a golden hue while you couldnt help but look at the other people who were just as curious. You stuck your hand in your pocket to feel a card and took it out.

It read "YOUR NAME IS: Frend PRONOUNCED LIKE: Friend" in a (insert name here) kind of way.

"Frend... Frend" you repeated to yourself, getting used to having a name. You also noticed that everyone had a card containing their name.

"Welcome new creations" you heard a voice over the loud speaker "as you get used to your names I would like introduce myself as Hudson Speaker. A little info about our destination Centertown, Centertown is like a Lobby connecting all five diffrent worlds together, Fantacy, Sci-Fi, Historical Fiction, Anime, and Speed Worlds. You are the creations of many minds, drawn in paper you have been created and now will reside in this world, if you have any questions please visit the library at Centertown. Now a few rules before we get to Centertown, one, no fighting in Centertown or we will have to punish you severly. Two, you are only allowed into worlds that you are compatable to and centertown, so no going into other worlds that you were not made for. Three, have fun and pro..."

Hudson was cut off as an explosion racked through the entire car, everything shook as black things broke through the windows and started to grab some of the people. You stood up to try and fight off the creatures but someone or somthing slammed into you, sending you breaking through the window and falling in a white world. You got a glance down at what looked like a pencil drawing of a town, but it ended quickly as you fell through the roof of a house.

Moaning, you opened your eyes to see the white bridge that the train was on in the roof of the house you just made. Getting up, you rubbed the back of your head and looked around the room you were in. You couldnt help but yawn as the bed room was as bland and as vanila as it could get, there was absolutly no color. Going down the stairs you found yourself in the living room just as void of color as the bedroom. Sitting on the sofa watching static on the telivision was a person who was in a robe and holding a pen, he too was void of all color, like a pen drawing.
"Hello?" you asked, waiting for a responce, but the man didn't ancwer. Hesitantly you reached out and poked the man, and instantly color flowed into his body, changing his apperence drasticly.

The man had black hair that looke like it was dunked in black ink while the man was now clothed in a strange robe with what could be described as the sleave version of bell bottoms, bell bottoms, and a beret on his head. Parts of his clothing covered in black splotches. He also wore a red and blue scarf around his neck that covered up his mouth very effectively, and the man was now missing his right arm, only a mangled up sleeve left in it's place. The pen he was holding turned into a giant green and twisted fountain pen.

"I LIVE!" The man yelled as he erupted from his seat and turned to you.
"THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME MY COLOR BACK!" He then caughed and said "sorry, my name is Splotchy Ink, and yours?"
"Frend" You replied, kind of caught off guard by the sudden outburst of energy, "and what happened to you?"
Splotchy smiled (or at least you thought he did) as he said "remember what Hudson said about fighting in Centertown?"
"I think he said somthing about punishment" you said "and I take it that this is punishment"
"Yes it is Frend" Splotchy said "and unfortunatly I was bound to be colorless forever, but thanks to you I AM FREE!!!"
You stepped back and said "please don't go out and start killing everyone."
Splotchy looked at you surprised and said "why heck no, I learned my lesson thanks to you." He then bowed down "how may I be of service."
"Taking me to Centertown would be nice" you said hoping that you can get out of the colorless void.
Splotchy laughed "why of course"

Then unexpectedly, the scarf that hung down his back wrapped around the giant pen and drew a large hole right under you. You fell through and landed into the grass, with Splotchy landing right next to you.
Looking up you first saw five large doors, but your attention was diverted by Splotchy turning your head back to what looked like a large kingdom. But...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Walson (UN: frendzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1377363-The-Land-of-Fiction/cid/488882-You-have-been-created