*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Plans for the weekend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/495814-Plans-for-the-weekend
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1385763
A fun weekend with the guys turns into a shrinking nightmare. PLEASE ADD ! ANYTHING goes !
Chapter #1

Plans for the weekend

    by: Spudd
Hi, I'm Walt, this is my ongoing story of how by buddies set me up for all the pranks I pulled on them over the years. What they say is true, paybacks are a bitch.

My buddies Mike, Jimmy, Butch and Steve all decided to plan a weekend away and of course I was all ready for a guys weekend.

I was the last to be picked up, and we headed to to Mikes cabin in the mountains. There were plans of playing cards, fishing, Hiking and lots and lots of beer drinking. These guys sure could pound them down.

I looked over my shoulder into the cargo area of the SUV and saw quite a few cases of beer.

It took a few hours to get to the cabin.

Once there as all carried all out stuff inside and dropped our belongings onto the floor. None of us, besides Mike was ever to the Cabin. It was left to him by his rich uncle in his will. Mike commented there were 2 bedrooms, each with two beds so we could pick out who wanted to stay with who.

I'm no math wiz but there were 5 of us and 4 beds. I guessed someone was sleeping on the couch. Oh well I guess we'll figure that out later.

Inside the cabin was a huge fireplace, pool table, dart board, poker table among other things too various to mention. We were all in awe.

"Snap" came the sound of the first beer being opened. "Cheers" Mike announced as he chugged his first one down.

"So lets get this party started, what shall we do first?" Jimmy asked

You have the following choices:

1. Play Darts

2. Play Pool

3. Play Poker

4. Play Beer Pong

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/495814-Plans-for-the-weekend