*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Power is Gained.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1398051-Merging-and-Absorbtion/cid/506574-The-Power-is-Gained
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1398051
You have the power to merge or absorb someone elses characteristics to add to yourself.
Chapter #1

The Power is Gained.

    by: daftpunkhbfs
You are Mike a very dull 16 year old who just wants some enjoyment in his life. One day after school you head home to get some rest and relaxation. Yet you see someone slowly following you and he looks determined to make you stop and speak with him. The Stranger then says your name which suprises you since youve never met this odd man before in which you confront him.
"Who are you and what do you want?" you ask in a somewhat harsh manner.
"Im here to give you a power that will allow you to be free of your ever agonizing boredom" the stranger says. The man tells you that the power will let you merge or absorb anyone you like. You think to yourself that this isnt another trick if the man already knew your name so you accept the generous offer. With the agreement made the man throws a glob of goo at you and it sink into your body and before you can even yell at the stranger he disappears.
You soon reach your house when you get the idea of seeing if this power is true. Susan is in her room getting dressed and your girlfriend is sleeping on the couch. You think of...

You have the following choices:

1. Merging with Susan

2. Absorbing Susan

3. Merging with Angela

4. Absorbing Angela

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 daftpunkhbfs (UN: daftfacetoface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
daftpunkhbfs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1398051-Merging-and-Absorbtion/cid/506574-The-Power-is-Gained