*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1417767-Shrinking-with-your-boyfriend/cid/529812-Bad-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1417767
you shrink down to two inches while at you hunk of a boyfriends house. Please ADD!!!
Chapter #1

Bad Beginning

    by: whiteboy
You went over to your boyfriend's house tonight. You were watching TV in the living room when he went into the room to cook dinner for you. While he was gone, you blacked out. Awhile later, you wake up to a weird environment. Everything looks different. You start to hear booming sounds getting closer and closer. You look up and see your boyfriend coming out of the kitchen. That's when you realize that you have shrunk down to one inch tall. You start freaking out. You trip and fall. Your boyfriend comes over and sits on the couch putting his food down at the same time. Where were you?

You have the following choices:

1. underneath his butt

2. on the floor

3. behind him on the couch

4. holding onto his favorite necklace

5. on his plate of food

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 whiteboy (UN: mblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1417767-Shrinking-with-your-boyfriend/cid/529812-Bad-Beginning