*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/527831-The-start-of-it-all
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1421987
You have a shrink/growth ray and decide to have some fun with it GP for adds. PLEASE ADD
Chapter #1

The start of it all

    by: Uchihaboy82
You are an average american boy. Wishing for something BIG to happen in your life...but you know nothing really big would ever happen to you. You decide to get out of bed and start your day. You'r dad tells you to go get the mail, so you follow his order not knowing that you will be recieving one of the biggest things in your life. You oppen the front door and look down and see a brown package addressed to you. You run up to your room and decide to open it.

You hurrily open it and pull out a object that looks like a remote, but you can tell it is anything but because of the fact that it only has two bottons. One arrow facing up the reads grow and another arrow faccing down that reads shrink.

You think this is the perfect opportunity for you to satisfy your fantisies. You remember that you are supposed to be going out of town to your cabin to spend some time with your dad (sean) this weekend but you also think that you should test out your new toy on your friend.

You decide to.........
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Uchihaboy82 (UN: uchihaboy82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Uchihaboy82 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/527831-The-start-of-it-all