*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1424852-Lucarios-Vore-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by FT2k4
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1424852
Lucario finds that everyone is hungry...for him!

Lucario finds that everyone is hungry...for him!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Follow Lucario as he journeys through the bodies of others! Since I've never played a Pokemon game, and all I know about Lucario is from Brawl and Wikipedia, the Pokemon chapters are all for you to add to. Personally, I will be adding to the Brawl, Original Characters, and Random Animal choices.

Now for the rules. I'm usually not this strict, but I can't make any exceptions in this case.

1) Lucario can be prey or pred. Soft, oral vore allowed only. No hard vore or any other vore oddities such as anal vore, cock vore, unbirthing, etc.
2) No humans
3) Female preds discouraged, but I'm not stopping you
4) Digestion is allowed, but reformation is encouraged
5) Cooking is allowed as long as it's not fatal
6) Sex is allowed
7) Scat is not allowed
8) Macro and micro is discouraged, but again, I'm not going to stop you from doing it
9) Only one Lucario is to appear in the story
10) Keep it in the third person (Ex: Lucario walked down the street), use proper grammar, and no one line chapters UNLESS it's a beginning choice chapter.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1424852-Lucarios-Vore-Adventure