*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Begin the Quest
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1437401-The-Writers-Quest/cid/713168-Begin-the-Quest
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing · #1437401
Come along on a journey to battle Writer's Block and maneuver the world of writing!
Chapter #1

Begin the Quest

    by: emerin-liseli


Tired of the monotony of desk jobs, suburbia and stability, you decide to embark on an epic journey to become a writer. You don't know too much about what it takes to achieve success; everything you've heard or learned comes only from rumors. However, there are some things that you do know. For example, you know the road will be long and difficult and that there are many things that you must prepare before leaving.

You begin to pack, combing your apartment for anything that might be useful - a packet of Bic pens, lots of pads of paper, a rhyming dictionary, and of course, your handy-dandy laptop. As you spread your items on your bed, wondering how you'll fit everything into one duffel bag, you hear a ring at the door.

Who could it be? you wonder.

Is it....

You have the following choices:

1. Your best friend?

2. A mysterious stranger?

3. Your brother?

4. That annoying next-door neighbor?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 emerin-liseli (UN: liseli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
emerin-liseli has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1437401-The-Writers-Quest/cid/713168-Begin-the-Quest