*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/555558-The-island
by Tim
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1450261
An ancient God rises from the ocean, dominating everything.
Chapter #1

The island

    by: Tim
Daniel was out in the sea, fishing as usual when he noticed a strange round area in the water. He knew the sea like his own pockets but he had never seen anything like that, especially not there. He decided to have a closer look, and sailed his ship to the little island.

As he got out from his ship, Daniel measured the island to be about 30 feet in diameter. There were some mold and corals on surface. The island felt warm and odd beneath his feet. It was getting dark, and Daniel decided to set up a tent.

When he hit the nail on the surface, something strange started to happen. There was an earthquake, even the sea trembled around him. The island started to rize expand in size! Daniel couldn't believe it but finally realised what the island really was when the island was about 300 feet in diameter. It was...

You have the following choices:

1. ...only a buttcheek!

2. ...only a breast!

3. ...only a nipple!

4. ...only a tip of a cock!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tim (UN: kyljys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/555558-The-island