*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Found by Tifa
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450564-Shrunken-By-Tifa-Lockheart/cid/555811-Found-by-Tifa
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1450564
FF7's Tifa Lockheart has found a new toy. You!
Chapter #1

Found by Tifa

    by: ShadowOfDeath
You wake up and have no clue where you are. Looking around, you don't see anyone, but you hear a girl singing in the shower. Looking at the dresser, something seems out of place. It's bigger? Gasping, you realise you've been shrunken!

Suddenly the girl comes out of the shower with a towel on. It's Tifa Lockheart!

"Well then, you're awake!~" She says giggling.

"What are you going to do with me? Why'd you do this?" You stumble backwards on the bed as she gets closer.

"Because I wanted a new toy, and you looked fun. Now what should I do with you first.." She says, dropping her robe, exposing her perfect body.

You have the following choices:

1. I'll sit on you!

2. Lay my boobs on you!

3. More butt options

4. More boob options

5. Put you in my sweaty armpit!/Sock!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450564-Shrunken-By-Tifa-Lockheart/cid/555811-Found-by-Tifa