*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The fun begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453104-Butt-story/cid/670168-The-fun-begins
by Akrom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1453104
You are Shrunk by Lucy, your neighbour, and now you try to escape from her butt
Chapter #1

The fun begins...

    by: Akrom
Your name is Peter, you have 15 years old and your life is pretty normal for a guy at your age. You go to the college, work in a computer store and have some friends, who mostly are female. You live in a apartment with your parents, and under your house lives a girl who goes to the school with you sometimes, Lucy. She is a little short, with her 5ft 34ins. She is cool and funny, have a b-cup and a great ass, in fact her ass is big and round. You always have secretly dreamed about get in there...
Today is monday and your parents have travel to go visit you grandpa that is very sick[?].They said the should go out for the rest of the month, and they will leave the house to you and the maid Natalie until then.

“This must be a dream! Oh well, but i have to study for my exams first, then i will make some parties...”

After saying this, your phone rings, it was Lucy, she wanted to study with you and she were comming.

“Sure Lucy, I have nobody at home by now and we have some time alone until the maid come this afternoon.

Really?” - she said with some excimment- “I'm going up then!”

Two minutes later she is opening your door with some books and notes. You stay in the living room, around the table when she says:

“I'm kinda thirsty, mind if I go get some soda for us?

Sure, there is some in the fridge, help yourself.”

She giggle and goes to the kitchen, and you watch as she walk and wiggle her butt in the tight jeans. A minute later she comes back with a glass of soda for you. You didn't really want it, but you drink anyway. Then...

You have the following choices:

1. You Shrink ( Now)

2. You Shrink ( Not Now)

3. You Shrink (Really later)

4. you Shrink (Slow)

5. You shrink and faint

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akrom (UN: akrom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akrom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453104-Butt-story/cid/670168-The-fun-begins