*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning of a new day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476622-Power-of-reality-change-Giantesses/cid/600831-The-beginning-of-a-new-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1476622
A girl obtains reality changing powers... what does she do?
Chapter #1

The beginning of a new day

    by: Neokatri
It's 3:00am in the morning you're sound asleep. In your dream you were watching some television which was showing your favorite anime. Suddenly you thought hearing a voice coming from upstairs, “Help me!”. You went to look upstairs, “Is there anybody?” you said. But you never got any response. So you quickly went back to the television.

A few minutes later, “Free me!”. You're really sure this time you heard someone upstairs. Coming upstairs and looking around you still see nobody. You looked up to the hatch to the attic, “Maybe it's coming from there...”. Then the buzzer went “beep beep beep”, the screen reading 6:30am.

“What a weird dream” as you woke up as you stood up. Walking past the mirror you looked into it. Standing in your nightgown. “Great, a bad hair day as well...” your hair, normally elegantly hanging down to your hips, was a complete mess due to moving around so much during the night. You sighed and went to the bathroom to get a shower. As you opened the door to the bathroom you saw your sister, Matsuri, was already showering. “Great, why is she so early?” you thought. “Good morning sis!” Matsuri peaking out the shower curtains sticking a tongue out cutely. “Good morning...” you replied back. “Why you're so early” you asked her. “Guess I couldn't sleep anymore, so I went out.” Matsuri replied. “Weird... She never comes out of bed early, she usually has to be pulled out of bed.” You thought.

So you went downstairs to get yourself a drink. Where normally your mother would be preparing breakfast, there was now a note on the table. “Sorry, I had to go off to work early today. Please take care of you're sisters today, Ok? Breakfast and lunch is inside the refrigerator. *Love*, Nadeshiko...” the note read. “Ahhh, like this day couldn't start any worse..” you sighed.

Your dad wasn't around anymore either. He died shortly after your youngest sister, Misuzu, was born. Leaving your mother and 3 daugthers alone in the house. Your mother told you how he died, but your still a happy family together.

You opened the door of the refrigerator, looking for your favorite strawberry milk. “Ah there it is!” You took the milk out. “Bah, it's nearly empty...” you sighed. “Bad day, bad day...”, diluting the strawberry milk with regular milk. You gulped it down quick and went back upstairs. As you went up the stairs you faintly hear “Release me!” like you heard in your dream. Spotting you sister walking naked in the hall towards her room. “Matsuri!” you called out for her. Jumping up her breasts to bounce, making you a bit jealous because she looked more mature than you were. “Jeez Nayuki, don't make scare me like that!” Matsuri said skipping a few heartbeats. “Sorry! But did you hear something just now” you asked her. “Uhm, besides from you yelling out my name, no” Matsuri replied. “Ok, weird, I thought I heard something just now. But never mind then.” you said.

Walking back to your room to get ready for a shower “Help me, and I shall grant your wish..”. You quickly looked back, no one again. Then you looked up towards the hatch to the attic. You reached out the lock, but you couldn't reach it. You went downstairs to get yourself a ladder from the storage. Back upstairs now with the ladder. You put it under the hatch and unlocked it and unfolded the stairs to the attic.

You went up and a saw something brim light in a corner of the attic. It came from a oil lamp which was burning. “Now how can this ever be burning?” You asked yourself opening up the top of the lamp. *Poof* engulfed a by a smoke you saw a shade of a person in the smoke. “Finally free!” a relieved voice came from the shade. While the smoke cleared you saw a beautifully clothed woman with gems and gold armlets and necklaces. “Thanks, thanks, thanks” grabbing your hands shaking them up and down. “Euh, no problem? What's going on here” You asked confused. “Well you, see the previous owner of this house trapped me inside that lamp. But I'm free now, so that's not a problem anymore thanks to you.” She smiled. “Oh, I could grant you one wish. Anything you wish for most”. “Ok, let me think about it.” You said.

Remembering your encounter earlier this morning with your younger sister. Your jealousy came a bit back. “You know, I've always wanted to be taller and bigger here..” pointing towards your chest. “Just taller and bigger breasts huh? Not something more like to be able to control reality around you? You could easily grow yourself then without anyone knowing you changed something. Or if you'd like to them to know you could just do that too. Anything you want to change, you can.” The genie explained.
“Oh wow, you can do that for me? Please do!” you didn't hesitate to answer that.

“Your wish shall be yours.” the room getting brighter and brighter. Than suddenly a flash coming from the genie in which you responded by covering you eyes from the bright light. When it all was over you looked around, the genie was gone. Looking down the ground where she once stood, there was a small note. “Just think about something you want to change and it'll happen, there are almost no limits in what you can do. As long it doesn't result in 'the end of the world' scenario's” the note said. “When this day started off so bad I thought it couldn't worse, it actually became my best day of my life” you thought. You went downstairs and closed up the attic again.

Finally Misuzu was awake too, “Hi sis, what's up there” she saw you closing up the attic. “Nothing really, I thought I heard something there so I went and check.” you replied. “Oh ok.” she said and wandered off downstairs to the kitchen.

You went back to your room, you looked at the clock and saw it's already 7:30. “Got to hurry up to catch the train to school now.” you thought.

Standing in front of the mirror you looked at yourself. Let's try this out, nothing to outrageous at first though. You thought of being a bit taller, something like 5'0”. You felt a tingle seeing yourself getting taller as your legs lengthened. Your nightgown rode up with you showing more and more of your legs. It didn't grow with you because you didn't thought about it. A minute later you stood now 3” taller than you were before. “Better make the others think I grew this tall naturally. I don't want questions about it at this moment” You thought making it changing reality.

You took a quickly shower and got dressed in your school uniform. A white t-shirt with blue stripes along your shoulders to the front of your neck. A huge red ribbon was hanging down in the middle of your collar. You also put tied down your hair into a ponytail with a big white ribbon with pink stars on it. The skirt was a blue skirt now only coming down to the top of your knees. You looked pretty cute in it. “These are tighter now, but it ain't that bad... yet” you giggled. As you planned ahead for the day.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neokatri (UN: neokatri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476622-Power-of-reality-change-Giantesses/cid/600831-The-beginning-of-a-new-day