*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481303-Legend-of-Zelda-morph-story/cid/659063-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1481303
One day, you find what looks like the Triforce...
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: Starfighter364
You were walking home from school one day, when you tripped over something. You looked down, and saw what looked like the Triforce.

"What the-" You wonder. You take it home to study it, but eventually fall asleep, with the Triforce looking thing beside you.

In the morning, you wake up and get ready for school, then you see the Triforce looking thing on your bed.

"So it wasn't a dream." You say as you rub your eyes. "Wouldn't it be funny if this gave me a wish like the Triforce does." You say with a chuckle as you look over to your games. "I know what I'd want... To be a character in the Legend of Zelda series!" The Triforce imitation glows for a second, before becoming a ball of light, and then entering your body.

You have the following choices:

1. One of the many Links

2. One of the Zeldas

3. Ruto

4. Medli

5. more choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481303-Legend-of-Zelda-morph-story/cid/659063-Beginning