*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lost a whole 5 feet.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1483785-Shrinking-Contest/cid/1807414-Lost-a-whole-5-feet
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1483785
5'11.5" blonde Charlotte gets shrunken after winning a Mattel Barbie look alike contest.
Chapter #1

Lost a whole 5 feet.

    by: None
I was walking down the streets of Boston, looking for more places that were hiring, when I noticed a poster from Mattel.
"Think you look like Barbie? Stop by inside and see what experts from Mattel say! If you win, you can get a cash prize of $10,000 and a photo shoot! Must be 18 or older to enter."
"$10 thousand? Wow. That'd be helpful. I haven't touched my Barbies since I was like 12. That money does sound appealing though." I thought to myself. I convinced myself to give it a shot, and texted Jessi telling her about it. She replied " I would win it just because of my size" and that emoji that's crying from laughing, and we continued our conversation from there.
Inside the warehouse where the contest was happening, there was a screening/questionnaire type thing were they for basic info about me, like my height, hobbies, and some questions concerning Barbie, like what my favorite doll is. After that, they directed me to a wardrobe filled with Barbie-like dresses. I quickly picked one out. It was a pink (of course) dress that went down to my shins. I went to another room that was filled a bunch of other blondes in pink dresses; there must've been at least 100.
As I sat there, waiting for blonde after blonde to go, I managed to convince Jessi to come in and try it with me.
Once she arrived, we had a good 20 minutes to talked before I was called in. When I was called, they took me to yet another room, this time with two Mattel representatives. I walked in and saw this tiny lady, who must've been at most 3 and a half feet tall. She didn't look like a midget, as her limbs weren't oddly shaped. I'm pretty sure the dress I was wearing was bigger than she was tall.
Anyways, I know something was really fishy when as soon as she saw me, she said "oh yes… you're perfect…" in a voice much deeper than I was expecting from such a little lady. It almost sounded masculine.
Hardly letting me talk, she asked me some of the same questions I was asked at the screening. After all the questioning, the normal sized assistant went out of the room and got a cow girl outfit, and cheer leader outfit, and a bikini (for beach volleyball) for me to try on. Taking off my dress, I tried on the cow girl outfit, the bikini, and then the skimpy, almost too small because of my long legs cheerleading outfit last. With each outfit, the little lady kept saying perfect in that deep voice. And the more I looked at her, the manlier she seemed.
"Well, Charlotte," she said, in a voice that was unmistakably a man's, "congratulations. You win." She, er, he started making his way towards me. With every step he took, he seemed to get taller. It got to the point where I went for over twice his size, to twice his size, to him being up to my boobs, to up my shoulder, to my size, to taller than me, to twice my size, to easily towering me.
"Wh-wha-what are you doing!! How are you growing?!" I yelled, even though I knew I was somehow shrinking, because everything around me was bigger. Even the dress I wore was giant now. All I had left was the little Barbie cheerleading outfit that shrunk with me. As I started checking out the now-giant man walking toward me, I noticed a little bulge in the woman's (or rather girl's skirt, as he was the size of girl no older than 6). "You little freak! I'll sue you and Mattel!" I started backing up to the massive doll house behind me, while scanning the room to where I was going to try and run to.
"Now, now." The little man said. "The tables have turned here, Charlotte. You went from the tallest in the room, even taller than my 5'10" assistant, to the smallest. I suggest you start behaving, or things could end poorly for you."
"I'm serious! I'll sue Mattel for everything it has!! Make me big again!" I shouted upwards at him, still backing up.
"Do you really still think I work for Mattel?" He asked me, rhetorically, while adjusting his blonde wig. "Oh no, I have my own business."
"Yeah? Does it involve shrinking girls? Especially tall, blonde ones?!"
"Of course not." The more I backed up, the more he slowly made his way to me. "Just look at my assistant." She walked over to us and towered the dwarf, who towered me. She stared straight down at me, and I straight up at both of them, and she just smiled and waved down at me. I eventually hit the doll house's door, and pressed myself against it. He (hardly) bended over to get closer to me, while putting his hands on his knees, and began bringing his face closer to me. "Oh yes. I've outdone myself this time, haven't I, Janine?"
"Why, of course, Mr. Peter. Olivia will be most pleased with her new doll."
The not-so-little-anymore man who is dressed like a business woman quickly, and easily, picked me up with one of his hands. Before I shrank, I'm pretty sure one of his hands would completely fit in the palm of one of mine.
"Listen, Charlotte, you see the doll house behind you? You better get used to living in one of those. My daughter always locks up her Barbie dolls in their tiny little houses when she's done playing with them. You'll be spending a lot of time in there, especially when she gets bored of you, like she did with all her other dolls."
"I assume those other 'dolls' are girls you shrunk just like me?" I asked while still being held in one of his giant hands. I put my hands on his fingers and tried moving around to get more comfortable. As I was adjusting myself, I saw that his erection was bigger. Although I shrunk 5 feet, I know for sure it was bigger, but not by much. After waiting for a reply and not getting one, I asked him, while still squirming around in his hand, "how does this possibly turn you on? You're a little-ass man, with a giant assistant who easily towers over you, holding a shrunken girl in a skimpy cheerleading outfit. I mean, not to be full of myself or anything, but I can understand how I can possibly turn you on. I mean I have a crazy body. But that usually happen when I'm NORMAL size, and everything about me is big, like my boobs, and long, like my legs. Not when I'm a foot tall! How does holding a shrunk girl get you hard, and how is it not ruined when you see a giant lady standing behind you? You're hardly at her hips for crying out loud!"
"Giantess." He replied to me.
"Huh?"
"The correct form of a female giant is 'giantess', not 'giant' as you said."
"I see. Trying to change the subject," I replied. "Yeah if I was you I probably wouldn't want to talk about having a little ass dick either. I mean, I'm like 12 inches tall and it's most likely not even 1/4 of my size…" I said cooly, trying to irritate him.
"You little BRAT!" He yelled squeezing me a little. I tried my hardest not to give him a reaction. He put me on the ground and started taking off his skirt. "We'll just have to see how big it is compared to you. I may be 3 and a half feet tall but it still big enough, especially for a girl your size!"
I actually got scared at his threat, as it almost seemed like he was going to rape me. At the size I am at, he was right, it would probably be huge compared to me. I was lucky that the "giantess" assistant quickly pulled up his skirt before he was able to pull down his underwear.
"Sir," she started, easily pulling him back. "That's rape. We're not in that business. All we want are some new dolls for Olivia. Please take a seat. I'll take care of her and we can keep moving on."
She walked over to me, and I began walking backwards to the doll house. She quickly caught up to me with her huge legs which gave her massive strides. She bended down and began talking to me. "Listen, I know this isn't what you expected at all, but please cooperate. I'm working on stopping this madman. Just please get in the dollhouse and stay there."
Not wanting to get that close of a situation again, I listened to the huge lady and got in the doll house and waited. I saw her go to the dress I was wearing and take that, along with the other outfits they gave me to wear, and hid them. I couldn't even use my phone because it was probably half my size. I was forced to stay in the doll house as girl after girl came in for they interview. They were all quickly dismissed as they didn't meet "Barbie criteria". I could only hope Jessi doesn't meet the criteria either. I, unfortunately, think she will, and end up getting shrunk like me, but only by roughly 4 feet instead if 5, because every time we go out, people always asks if she's my little sister because we look very very similar. I see Jessi come in to be interviewed and pray to God she doesn't get shrunken.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: andreza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1483785-Shrinking-Contest/cid/1807414-Lost-a-whole-5-feet