*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the ring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1487609-I-am-trapped-as-an-Old-Man/cid/598555-the-ring
by Sweet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1487609
Old Man swaps with young girl
Chapter #1

the ring

    by: Sweet
Misty couldnt believe who she had been assigned to take care off. Her is was standing in this out of the way broken down old house in the middle of nowhere. And standing of her was Steward Jones. He was very fat, wearing only his underwear and a bathrobe. His stomach fell over the band of his briefs, he was very unshaven, what little hair if any was a mess. She wondered when the last time he had a bath, the smell was horrible to be kind. His eyes were huge behind the coke glasses he wore, and when he opened his mouth to speak, she could see he was missing a lot of teeth.

" So your it, wished they had sent more than a stupid woman." he growled, "but i guess you will have to do"

"Great," she thought, "not only a pig, but a chav pig to say the least."

He then spent the next hours going over what her duties were, and than she would have to at least spend two hours with him a day.

Just before she left to go find her so called bedroom.

Mr Jones put out his hand with a small ring in it and ask her to take it

You have the following choices:

1. Misty takes the ring

2. declines the ring

3. something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sweet (UN: funsweetness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sweet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1487609-I-am-trapped-as-an-Old-Man/cid/598555-the-ring