*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Apt # 101
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1493608-We-Live-Here/cid/2577321-Apt--101
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mark
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Community · #1493608
How everyday life effects the tenants of Riverside Apartments.
Chapter #1

Apt # 101

    by: Mark
Hello!, My name is Mark and I am the landlord of Riverside Apartments.

I'm usually home unless I'm away, I like to keep things simple that way. If you have any troubles, get me right away if it's an emergency, otherwise slip a trouble sheet under my door and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

I spend most of my nights watching black & white reruns on my 55" color tv. I keep the volume down, so as not to disturb the other tenants and visitors walking past my door on their way to the stairway or elevator, which, by the way, has a mind of it's own. I'll leave you with that, so be forewarned should you prefer to risk your life in that ... that ... steel contraption of a box rather than taking the stairs, which, by the way, is better for your health, unless of course you have a heart condition.

The Riverside Apartment building is located on the bus route; I've posted the schedule on the bulletin board. If you'd like a copy of your own, slip a dollar in my mail box with your apt number paper-clipped to it and I'll put a schedule in yours. If you give me two dollars, I'll include a copy of the menu to the Chinese restaurant down the street.

I'd much prefer if you'd iron out your complaints amongst yourselves. I'm not good with drama and I hate to have to pick sides. Besides, Riverside Apartments has a reputation to uphold.

At the time of this writing, all the units on the second floor are available. When those fill up, head on up to the third floor. Just remember, 201 is right above my apartment.

And finally, as your landlord of Riverside Apartments, have the right to:
* Search your apartment.
* Make any repairs if necessary.
* Evict you.


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mark (UN: marke54805 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1493608-We-Live-Here/cid/2577321-Apt--101