*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anonymous email should never be opened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/641975-Anonymous-email-should-never-be-opened
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1523715
This is a story about artificial intelligence possessing a human’s body.
Chapter #1

Anonymous email should never be opened

    by: tony00hop
It’s a typical Monday Morning, you woke up got dressed and went to work. If you ever wanted to be late you could just sleep in, your Mom was in charge of Human resources. She would cut you a break, but you didn’t want to abuse that power just because. You always arrive 5 minutes early; this way you could get a coffee for you and Cassie. Cassie was your best friend in the world and you would be lost with out her, she normally came in right at 8:30 a.m. The office was very quiet this morning, normally you would have at least twenty to thirty people running around, and half would be military intelligence. Your company developed almost all of the militaries software and hard ware. But on this Monday morning, there was no one around. As a matter of fact you had to boot up the main circuit breaker, and turn on all the computers. What fun you thought, you normally have to make up an excuse to go over to Cassie’s desk and give her a coffee. Now you could come back later when she arrives and make small talk about how it tasted. You prolonged it long enough it was time to get to work. Your cubical was down the hall and to the right over everyone else; the only one who was even remotely close was Cassie’s.

You sat down at your computer and already had 10 new emails waiting for you, maybe today I should of stayed home. You thought to yourself, on top of that your computer was left on all night. Oh crap!! I might have shorted out the power to the whole floor if my terminal was on all night. You thought to yourself as you, opened up your account. You open up your first fill, it was titled “ My little Friend”. It was sent to you anonymously from unknown, normally it would say who it was from. You don’t think twice about it, seeing as how people started to come in to the office. You could hear faint voices in the back ground, you only had about a minute before everyone would be coming around saying there good mornings. You click open; all of a sudden your screen is instantly filled with pop-ups. Millions of pop-ups, “Oh shit!!!” You shout, you know what this means a virus. You try to quickly close your terminal down, so it doesn’t spread to the network. No luck Control+Alt+Del, isn’t working, you can only watch helplessly as your screen is over run with pop-ups. “When will this end? ….” You exhale a deep breath and know this is not your day, when the screen turns black. [“Hello portable data unit”], it says on your screen. You have never seen this before and wonder what does it mean, when it types out another message. [Portable unit ready for download, Download processed]. All of a sudden a computer-generated face appears on your screen, it has a blank stair on its face. What the hell? You think, as it starts to grin your screen flickers and then it is gone…

You have the following choices:

1. The virus goes after you

2. Goes after Cassie

3. Goes after your Mom

4. Goes after some random person

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/641975-Anonymous-email-should-never-be-opened