*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1540592-costume-shop-please-add/cid/663556-choices
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1540592
you become whatever costume you wear
Chapter #1

choices

    by: Aly
you are jake, an average 21 year old college student. when walking home from classes one day your girlfriend, christina (5'6'' asian, DD) calls you on your cell: "hey jake, there is a holloween party tonight at jills place, i wanted to go so i was wondering if you were interested?" "sure," you answer. "great, then you will need a costume, i know a great new costume store that opened down the street from your apartment. its called Every Costume Emporium. you should head there and pick out a good one." "okay, sure" "good pick me up at seven. bye" "yeah bye." you don't talk much.
so you head over to the costume shop and walk in. the lady at the counter greets you "anything i can help you with?" "no, just looking," you reply. you begin searching around and find plenty of good costumes, but the whole time you're there you seem to feel drawn over to the men's female costumes. you figure everybody would get a kick so you head over there. you enter the isle and see 3 that stick out.

cheerleader: extremely short skirt, small shirt, blonde wig, fake breasts, underwear and bra.

hooters girl: short shorts, tight hooters shirt, black wig, fake breasts, underwear and bra.

hot nerd: b-cup brests, tight dress pants, tight blouse and jacket, brown wig in bun, fake glasses, high heels

You have the following choices:

1. cheerleader

2. hooters girl

3. hot nerd

4. decide on guys costume

5. decide to skip the party

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aly (UN: quickj121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1540592-costume-shop-please-add/cid/663556-choices