*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dessert Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1544250-Smash-Bros-Dessert-Isle-Weight-Gain/cid/668370-Dessert-Island
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1544250
Brawl chars crash on dessert island, gain weight and weight 4 rescue
Chapter #1

Dessert Island

    by: duuuuuuuude
The plane to Delfino Plaza had crashed near the island, and after searching the island, the group of Super Smash Bros Brawl had found seemingly nothing to eat on the island. "DANGIT!" In frustration, Popo (the male Ice Climber) kicked some sand at no one in particular. Some of the sand went into Nana's (the female Ice Climber's) mouth. She stared, then she smiled. "Hey! This stuff tastes like Pixie Stix!" She took a few more bites, and realized that it practically WAS Pixie Stix! The others began testing the rest of the island, and realised that it was made entirely out of sweets, which imediately replenished after being bitten off and such. Link came up with an interesting idea then: "Why don't we see how much we can gain while we wait to be rescued?" Everyone agreed to it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 duuuuuuuude (UN: deeptoot101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
duuuuuuuude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1544250-Smash-Bros-Dessert-Isle-Weight-Gain/cid/668370-Dessert-Island