*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What power does she get?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/673946-What-power-does-she-get
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1548787
breast growth,giantess and shrinking
Chapter #1

What power does she get?

    by: Mr.Ninja
"Looks like it's time for my milking."Jackie said unhooking her bra.She picks up a bucket and puts it in front of her breasts.She lowers her breasts into the bucket and starts to squeeze forcing the milk inside to go into the bucket.She gives her breasts and good long squeeze then uses her muscles inside to make her breasts bounce getting any extra milk off.She then looks at her milk and notices it looks different.She thought if she should drink it.She didn't know what could happen.

"Oh well it came from my girls so I'm sure nothing well happen"she said picking up the milk and drinking it.She then got this strange feeling in inside of her.She then felt this strange power inside of her.She stood up and hooked her bra back on.She knew she had now got the power to do what?

You have the following choices:

1. Growth

2. Breast expansion

3. shrinking

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/673946-What-power-does-she-get