*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so the game begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550033-Ijou-Yuugi/cid/676185-And-so-the-game-begins
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550033
Can't change the rules, but you can change the players
Chapter #1

And so the game begins

    by: Ifrit
Kaela and her blond hair taking cover under her coat waiting at the house of her friend Ashley, the april shower haven taken her by surprise. The bottom of her warn in jeans jeans getting wet as the rain continued, even worse was the fact that she only had flip-flops on, why did she thought it’ll be a good evening to wear them over to her friends house.

Knocking again the door opened only for Ashley to be on the other side dressed in purple sweeter to keep her warm also wearing a pair of white PJs to blink looking at the soaked Kaela who quickly made her way into the room, shivering as she did so.
“Hey Kay… why didn’t you bring an umbrella or something?” Ash asked looking at her who then glared back before sighing slightly, her white tank top still dry.
“I didn’t know it was going to rain did I?” she replied hanging her coat up and then taking off her flip-flops still shivering slightly.

Kaela blinked looking at Ashley’s PJs before giving a sigh “Oh man I forgot my sleeping stuff… I’m going to have to go back to my house to grab some” she said looking at Ash who smiled and shrugged “Ah don’t worry about it, you can wait till it stop raining and the four of us will head over to yours to grab them, okii?” she asked happily.

Ash shifted her hair from her face, she was trying something she’d done before but liked the outcome the stile now was Blue bangs, red fringes at the front, natural at the top and back.
“So why you rushed me over in such a hurry? It was because of you rushing me that I forgot my PJs” Kay asked before seeing the other shoes of two other people, one being some worn in trainers and the other pair some black boots.
“Well I found an old game called ‘Ijou-Yuugi’ in the attic and I had the house to myself so I invited some of our friends over for a game of it, I mean why not?” she asked smiling.

Taking Kaela into the living room where the two other girls where, Kaela smile and waved at them, there was Hailey who had her dark blue short sleeve T shirt on with some yellow writing say something that Kaela could never quite make out because of her dirty-blonde hair getting in the way of it, like Ash Hailey had PJs, these ones however where pink with red dots on them. Sitting next to Hailey was Lacey, the oldest of the group she wore a big white shirt which hung over her black skirt, she hadn’t put her PJs on just yet but she still had her fishnet leggings on because of how comfortable she felt in them.

So after a chatting for a few minutes and talking the rules over which simple seemed to be, role the dice, more that many spaces forward and whoever gets to the end wins, the game mentions a reward but it wasn’t sure what it was, the girls picked there peaces which was Red for Kaela, blue for Ashley, yellow for Hailey and green for Lacey. Finally they where wondering how to pick who’ll go first.

You have the following choices:

1. Kaela (Red) goes first

*Noteb*
2. Ashley (Blue) goes first

3. Hailey (Yellow) goes first

*Noteb*
4. Lacey (Green) goes first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ifrit (UN: ifrit_099 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550033-Ijou-Yuugi/cid/676185-And-so-the-game-begins