*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk-a-Lot human
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/732858-Shrunk-a-Lot-human
by reader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1557509
I suppose bears/animals have to eat too
Chapter #1

Shrunk-a-Lot human

    by: reader
"This does not look like the pie in the recipe of the cooking book." you said as you finished to cook a pie for a contest. "I think that... this pie will not work." and you threw the pie to the garbage.

"What can I do now?" you thought. Finally you realized that you could ask for some help to the Care Bears. They always seem to be glad helping other kids. Even you knew how to get to the so called Care-a-Lot. (You only have to think in a cloud and from Care-a-Lot land will automatically come a cloud).

You got out of your house and thought about the cloud that would carry you to Care-a-Lot land. A cloud in a shape of a car came flying to your direction. You jumped inside of it and it automatically returned to its original place. You noticed the rainbow entrance and you thought in stopping there first to greet the Care Bears. You jumped out and landed in the rainbow just to get zapped by a light. You blackened for a minute.

"I told you this thing was malfuctioning" said Tenderheart Bear.

"I was trying to make a defense machine so that no bad person can come here. It would automatically do that" said Grumpy Bear, creator of the machine.

"But why making a shrinking machine?"

"To... "minimize" their actions?" said Grumpy Bear.

"Yeah sure. I bet you fix it to shoot automatically" said Tenderheart Bear very confident about his words.

"Of course I will." said Grumpy offended and kicking the machine. The machine crumbled and fell apart.

"Maybe if you ask Bright Heart... he might tell you what to build next" said Tenderheart sarcastically. "The only good part of all this is that it did not hit anyone... like many other times."

"What are you complaining? You have been enjoying those "accidental cases" and many others that have found them" said Grumpy

"And you too. Remember not to... finish them all until you fix that machine" said Tenderheart.

"Yeah yeah. I need to think in a better machine also" said Grumpy returning to his house.

When you waked up, you noticed that the entrance to Cara-a-Lot land was somewhat far. You walked... and then ran to it. It took you about 10 minutes to arrive. You thought that something was wrong and you walked to the central fountain of the plaza.

When you arrive you found yourself in front of... a 30 feet tall fountain!!! "Why making a fountain so tall?" you thought. Then you felt a shake like almost being in an earthquake. "Earquake? In the clouds?" You fell backwards and you got stunned when you saw... a 30 feet tall Care Bear. "What is going on here? Why is everything so big?"

After some time you realized that you have shrunk to 3 inches tall. "Great. I came for help to solve my problems and then I get bigger ones" you complained. You decide to climb the fountain and to get the attention of a Care Bear. You climbed it and when you reached the top. you began to think in a plan to get their attention. However you were not aware about how close you were from a Care Bear.

Which Care Bear/Cousin was?

1) The bear that complains more than any other Care Bear. Maybe it is because he has to do all the work of a mechanic and an inventor. That is why he is somewhat hungry most of the times. The only thing that he does not complains is the flavor and kind of the food he eats.

2)Who better to solve your problems than the smartest Cousin of all Care-a-Lot? He surely will find a solution for your problem... unless he gets a mental block due lack of food. But do not worry; he does not need much food to start thinking again... just a little snack solves the problem.

3)Power can go to the heads of the leaders. This not his case, as he considers the same as the others... of course of the same size. He incites everyone to be the most caring and helper that they could be. It is a shame he does not shows that when he is hungry.

You have the following choices:

1. Grumpy Bear

2. Bright Heart Racoon

*Noteb*
3. Tenderheart Bear

4. Other Care Bear/Cousin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/732858-Shrunk-a-Lot-human