*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/699325-The-beginning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
Chapter #1

The beginning...

    by: Neokatri
11 May 2009, Monday morning when my alarm rang.

“Ugh, mondays...” I sighed.

This is just another new start of the week for a computer geek who always went to bed late, because he was so stuck into playing those online games.

“Right, let's get ready for school.” As my 17 year old body stood out of the bed I was lying in.

“Let's check my mail first...”

So I sat down in my chair behind the computer and turned the screen on. Since I always left my PC on I didn't need to turn the PC on and wait a darn long time before it finally was ready for use.

And so when the screen was on I clicked my email program to check my usual routine of sorting my mail first...

“Spam, spam... Jeez what a crapload of spam today” I said to myself.

That until I noticed a strange mail with an empty sender with the subject “Tired of not being in control of your life?”

“What the..., How can that be?” I thought and opened up the mail inside.


Hi Peter,

Tired of not being in control of your life?
Ever thought of even controlling your surroundings?

Well now you can!

Along with this e-mail we've sent you an application that let's YOU be in control!
So why wait and check it out fast?”

“Right, this looks like some new virus mail...” I thought to myself at first. But even normally these virus mails even have a sender. So I went ahead and saved the attachment to my harddisk. But before opening up the installer file I scanned the file first with the virus scanner first.

And after a few minutes the results came in from the scan.

“No virus found!” It read on my screen.
“Wow, cool not a virus. Then this might be even safe...” So I went and opened up the installer file.

“Welcome to Master PC! The tool that let's you be in control”
“Please choose an install location:”

So I choose a path to install this Master PC to my disk. And after a few minutes it was installed. A few minutes later I was sitting infront of a screen telling me to set a password for the program. Now since I was pretty lazy in remembering passwords and all I choose the frontname of my girlfriend with the year my younger sister was born in. “Melinda1994” I typed in.

And after a few loading bars I was sitting behind my PC looking at the screen showing my profile.

At the top of the screen was my full name, date of birth and current location.
Look a bit left I saw a 3d model of me so photo realistic looking as I never had seen any game before doing that. The model even had the clothes I was currently wearing. Although that wasn't that much yet, since I still had to dress up for college.

On the first side there were a few tabs with each a different body part of me. But the first tab was some sort of overview of basic information about my body. Like a gender Male/Female radio button box where the male gender was highlighted. An age textbox saying 17 years old , weight saying 176 pounds, height saying 6'1” and even more stuff on it. There was even a textbox telling what I was doing at this moment.

In the bottom there was a button 'Apply' as if the settings above could be saved somehow.



Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neokatri (UN: neokatri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/699325-The-beginning