*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Our hero awakes.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/742462-Our-hero-awakes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1584841
A teen wakes up in a strange land where he is 20 foot giant and is growing bigger!
Chapter #1

Our hero awakes.

    by: Panther
The sun was bright as it warmed the body of the young boy as he lay on the grass. Shielding his eyes from the light, he slowly sat up with a yawn and a stretch.

The park was unfamiliar, small trees in the distance and the sound of the ocean in his ears. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep, masturbating to one of his older brother's magazines that he had stolen; the thought of it brought a smile to his face and he felt his manhood twitch slightly in his swim trunks.

Swim trunks?

Looking down, he saw he was not in the boxer shorts he thoughy he had been wearing. Insetad, around his thin hips, were a pair of white trunks with a dark, blue stripe down the side. His tanned legs streamed out from them where he could see a worn pair of brown sandals strapped to his feet. Wiggling his long toes, he realized that the leather felt a bit tight and as he squinted in the sun, he could see them sticking out ever-so-slightly over the base. He didn't know where the sandals had come from, but it looked like his mommy would have to buy him a bigger pair. Still, the tightness felt oddly good around his feet.

Licking his lips, he brought a hand down over his crotch and gently squeezed the thick object beneath the thin material. It grew slightly, happy at the attention, and pushing the lapels of his fly apart. But with a sigh, he realized it probably wasn't the best idea to play like this out in the open. The muscles of his bare stomach tensing, he stood up and stretched again.

It was a nice morning, not a cloud in the sky as he gazed across the park. A few trees dotted the grass, and none of them seemed that old. Walking to the closest one, he realized it must just be a sapling as it barely stood taller than himself, though it seemed very healthy. The grass tickled his toes as they reached over the base of his sandals and he quickly realized that he felt the same coolness against his heels. Looking down that he could barely see any of the sandal's bases beneath his big feet. Mom would definitely have to buy him a bigger pair, he was a growing boy, after all. He shrugged and ran a hand through his blonde hair and looked around once more.

Not knowing how he got here, he wanted to find someone and possibly ask for help. There was bound to be other kids playing in the park, but he could still hear the ocean over the nearby and knew that there was a good chance to find an adult or two sunbathing or swimming in the water. Thinking about it for a few moments, he nods to himself and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Panther (UN: tathum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Panther has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/742462-Our-hero-awakes