*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm Sorry for your Loss
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589349-Filling-Her-Shoes/cid/747363-Im-Sorry-for-your-Loss
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1589349
When your girlfriend passes away in a car accident, you turn into her.
Chapter #1

I'm Sorry for your Loss

    by: Wanderer0426
As you pack your suitcase, you come across a picture a picture of you and Megan. As you stare at the picture, it brings a smile to your face and then tears to your eyes. You still can’t believe she’s gone.

The two of you had been dating for about a year. She was your best friend and first love. Then, she died in a car accident a few weeks ago, and your heart has been breaking over and over ever since. However, you’re even more worried about her family. Her mom, Dawn, lives with Emily, Megan’s sister. On the other hand, her dad is by himself now, since Megan lived with him. So, you’ve decided that you're going to go stay with him for a while, to keep him company. Your parents accepted your idea, happy that you were willing to help.

His name is Tony and he has always liked you. He’s usually a pretty fun, laid back guy, but ever since the accident he just hasn’t been the same. He doesn’t smile, he doesn’t laugh, and he hasn’t been to work since it happened. You’re not sure what you’re going to do yet but hopefully some company will make him feel better. With that in mind, you wipe the tears from your eyes, put the picture away, and leave your house.

You have the following choices:

1. Story line A

2. Jack999 Version

3. Story line C

4. Story line D

5. Darkfox Version

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589349-Filling-Her-Shoes/cid/747363-Im-Sorry-for-your-Loss