*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Joke Shop and the Portal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/741640-The-Joke-Shop-and-the-Portal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589572
Welcome to a place where everyone is a silly clown, and you might just be joining them!
Chapter #1

The Joke Shop and the Portal

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
"Chuckle's Joke Shop?" you say as you see a new store in the center of town. "Never seen this place before!"

You open the door and a bell rings as you enter. There doesn't seem to be anyone in the store at all.

"Hello!" you say as you try to see if someone is there. No response comes, so you venture into the store. Lots of funny joke props sit on the shelves, as well as gag gifts.

"Interesting place" you say to no one as you walk to the back of the store. You then see something very strange, a door...a door with a green glow coming from behind it...

Opening the door blinds you with the light...and when the light subsides, you...are no longer in the store. You are standing in the middle of field.

"What in the...where am I?!" you say as you note a city in the distance!

Before the adventure begins, however...are you

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/741640-The-Joke-Shop-and-the-Portal