*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/745459-Intro
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: apoo
There are 5 girls, relatively normal, and not very different from any other female. They live normal lives, have normal friends and families.

First, there is Sarah. Sarah is a senior in high school, and just turned 18. It's late March, so the weather is starting to warm up, and she is spending her time with her friends, not really focusing on high school too much. She is just like any normal teenager, in that she is slowly getting into going to parties, getting ready to go to college, and become an adult, and she is eager to do these things. Sarah stands at 5'4" tall, weighing 120, with a 34b cup bra. She is attractive, not too thin. Sarah is very extroverted and social, able to make friends very easily. Being a normal teenage girl, she has self esteem issues which aren't really there, and always thinks something should be different about her body. She has very light brown hair, down to her shoulders, and light brown eyes. She is Caucasian, and her skin is very light, and has many Irish/Scottish features.
Sarah is extremely blunt. She avoids petty drama at all costs. Her bluntness, though, has caused her to have some people dislike her. Sarah justifies this, saying she is telling people what others don't, so they can make themselves better. Sarah is relatively inexperienced with sex, but only because of her nervousness to go forward with it. Sarah is usually very confident in her personality, but again, any girl her age is self conscious physically. Sarah has the sense of humor in which anything to her can be comical, as long as no one around her is offended. She will joke or laugh about anything, there are no taboos with her. Sarah is a hard worker though, working full time the minute she turned 18. She intends to work that way through college, even though she has enough scholarships and grants to work part time if she wanted.

Next, there is Rebbecca. Rebbecca is 34, A mother of 2, a 10 year old daughter, and a 8 year old son. 4 years ago, a bitter divorce ended, and a loophole in the system gave her ex husband full custody of the children, who he took across the country, and she never heard from them again. Over time, her sadness faded, but her self esteem is destroyed. She went from a model's body in her 20s to her aged one after years of stress. She is tall, standing 5'10", but gained a lot of weight, weighing close to 200 lbs. This, though, left her body still very curvy, falling mostly to her rear and chest. Her breasts are a massive 38J cup. She has a bit of a tummy, but her body is very much an hourglass shape. She wants to lose a few pounds, but mostly wants to reverse some of the wrinkles, skin, and hair damaged that appeared after the strenuous loss of her children. She has lost most of her social skills, but still is willing to attempt to gain them back, and move on with her life, still keeping hope her children will come for her when they turn 18. She has dark red hair, but sadly, already shows signs of gray (which she kept dyed to match her natural hair). Her hair is about the length down to her mid back. She has brown eyes, and Her ancestry is German, giving her some of their features.
The years have been rough on Rebbecca, and have turned her into a very sheltered person. She finds it hard to trust people, but is willing to throw herself completely into any relationship. This has lead to heartbreaks that could've been easily avoided, and in turn, turned her into even more sheltered. She remembered when she was young, and use to go out and have fun. She misses those days, and wishes she could go back. She is very patient, and kind to those she meets. being 34, she is much more mature than the other characters, not amused by humor that entertains those 18-35. Rebbecca loves to dance and sing, and is amazing at both, but stopped since she put on weight. Even if she got back into it, it would be a sight to behold. When under the effects of alcohol, though, she lets loose a bit more.

Then there is Amanda who is 20 years old.. Amanda is very much a loner girl, spending most of her time at her college apartment, in her room, playing her video games. She is very introverted, only really talking to her best friend, and roommate. Amanda's self esteem issues spawn from her overall very small stature. She is 4'7", and very skinny, having barely any curves. She has the body of a 12 year old body, and hates it. She has a cute face, but that doesn't make up for her lack of a figure. She spends most of her time studying as well, and quickly darting from class to class, avoiding eye contact at all costs with anyone and everyone. She has long brain hair, and brown eyes, and a cute face that is a mix of many European backgrounds.
Amanda is very introverted, only opening up to a few friends. When she does open up, though, Amanda is one of the most fun people out there. She's smart and funny, witty and charming. She lets her appearance effect her too much, because if she was just a bit more open with people, she would easily be able to get a significant other who appreciates her for who she is. Amanda's jokes are hilariously vulgar or extremely witty. Thoughout High school, if Amanda did get pushed into a corner, the wave of insults she unleashed brought the biggest jocks to their knees. Amanda has a knack of psychiatry, able to analyze people in the same manner as Dr. House, with very little information. She doesn't use this in a negative way though, only more in self defense. This also means it's almost impossible to lie to her, as she picks up on the very subtle differences in your acts. Amanda is very goal oriented, and as long as it isn't social in some way, she could do anything. That is because Amanda is, literally, a genius. on her own, Amanda learned Japanese. Math always came easily to her. After reading a book 3 times, she had it memorized. even more oddly, Amanda has, at some points in her life, had instances of telepathy and psychokinesis. frightened of these powers somehow gaining strength, Amanda never told anyone about them, and ignored them when they made their rare appearance.

Zeinab is next on the list. Zeinab is a very athletic girl, being captain of her Volleyball team, Track team, and Basketball team. She had a great advantage due to her overall height, of 6'5". She started puberty when she was 12, and by the time she was 15 and started high school, she was 5'11". When she graduated highschool, she was 18 and hit 6'5". Now, 19 years old, she is training and practicing in an attempt to be on the USA Olympic volleyball team. She is dedicated, and will to pay any price, and deal with any consequences in the future to win a gold medal. She is very strong willed, considered she grew up in a mostly white area, and dealt with not only the racism of her being of Arabic decent, but also her height made her very defensive. She considered her height a blessing and a curse, giving her the advantage in sports, but lowering her chances with men. She has naturally brown skin, dark, shiny hair, and really dark eyes. She looks exotic, and beautiful, but still, her height intimidates most men. her body is very fit and toned, her legs full of muscle, and just the right amount of fat to make them smooth and not blocky. Her butt is full, and big, coming on a very small waist. Her stomach is toned, showing a very slight outline of her abs, coming up to her 36c breasts. Her arms of muscular, but still feminine and thin. Her face is very much an opposite of her strong, thick body, extremely innocent and soft looking.
Zeinab was raised by very old fashion, rural, Iraqi parents. Although living in the US for 25 years, they still tried to cling to some of their old values. This caused a lot of fights between Zeinab and her parents, to which they gave concessions. Her younger sisters, though, have more freedom then her since she is the one who "fought for their rights" so to speak. From this, though, Zeinab became very stubborn. Zeinab is probably the most stubborn person anyone has ever met. Once she decides something, it's very hard to change her mind. Zeinab also has a bit of a temper. Some argue these are faults, but others would say that she is a strong women, never taking shit from anyone. She never even had to try hard, her overwhelming size usually intimidated people that challenged her or tried to treat her badly. One time Zeinab dated a guy who seemed nice, until he hit Zeinab. Zeinab that proceeded to punch him in the face and throw him into his car window. Now Zeinab is strong for a girl, but keep in mind, she is still female, and usually this means she is still weaker physically than most men. The guy she threw through the window could've easily overpowered her, Zeinab just worked quickly and knocked him out.

Lastly, there is Linda. Linda is a girl who graduated high school, but didn't really go anywhere with it. She just lives at home with her parents, unsure of what to do with her life. Linda is a troubled girl, with an obsession with the fantasy of growth. She dreams, on a daily basis, of her growing bigger and bigger in all directions. This obsession has been with her as long as she could remember, but during high school, it linked with her sexuality. She would masturbate, anywhere from once to 10 times a day, imagining herself growing. She has a few friends, but they are slowly being replaced with her obsession, which borders insanity. At 21, she grows depressed, thinking about how sad of a life she lives only standing at 5'5" tall, with only an average 34 b breasts. Linda is a red head, with eyes so deep green people constantly talk about how she has the most beautiful eyes ever. She is thin, and kept in shape with yoga, but this was done more in an attempt to physically train her body to grow. Her skin is pale, due to lack of exposure to sunlight, as she spends more and more time on her computer, looking at growth related items. When not dreaming about growth, Linda is a big movie buff. She enjoys almost every movie, and tries to see every one she possibly can in her free time. Linda is very friendly and charmingly cute. Her motions and mannerisms always have a slight hop to them, and without even talking, Linda is able to charm guys. She smiles at almost everything, being very cheery. her friends and family find it sad to see her becoming a loner as she has. When Linda was more social, she was very feisty, jumping into any discussion that was controversial. Linda was very much into human rights, and is very liberal in her political views.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/745459-Intro