*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. NEW Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602076-E-Hero-Big-Gain/cid/764649-NEW-Discovery
by NoName
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1602076
About E-Hero Neos real life outside the world of YU-GI-OH where he found a new power
Chapter #1

NEW Discovery

    by: NoName
In the world where neopians lived there stood among them a hero named E-Hero Neos. He watches over his fellow friends and citizens from danger and evil doers.

One day while he was training, he found an ancient book explaining the true potential of the red gem engraved on his chest.

As he read further the book tell him that when the red gem on his chest was glowing , the book tell his that if he pushed the red gem while it was glowing he would have gotten a new power which is to alter his strength by only concentrating on how he would grow, where he would grow and how much he would grow.

The book also tell him that after he had push the gem when it glowing , the power he would receive would become permanent.

Feeling curious Neos went training vigourously to make the gem on his chest glow. He knew by exerting pressure on himself the gem would start to glow.

After a few hour of vigourous training, the gem on his chest started to glow...

Neos hesitated a bit but after a while he push the red gem on his chest.

The gem were pushed as if it was a button or something..

Suddenly after Neos push the gem on his chest, he felt a tingling sensation as he was indowed with a bright light which surrounds him.
He felt enpowered and refreshed.

Hmmmm.... Time to test this new power.... Emmmm ..... But how much i want to grow.... Hmmmmmm

You have the following choices:

1. He want to bulked up to the max

*Noteb*
2. He wanted a moderate boost in strength

*Noteb*
3. He want to bulk a little to test the power

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NoName (UN: glyph at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NoName has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602076-E-Hero-Big-Gain/cid/764649-NEW-Discovery