*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fun Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608117-Kate-Gosselin-Shrinks-Jon-Gosselin/cid/775208-The-Fun-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1608117
Kate shrinks her ex, Jon and uses him as her foot toy and slave
Chapter #1

The Fun Begins...

    by: iamtheman
It was an ordinary day in the Gosselin home. Kate had just sent the kids off to school and daycare and was finally relaxing. Ever since she had divorced Jon she was completely independent and it felt good. She didn't know what Jon was up to, and frankly she didn't really care. She hoped he was in terrible pain for what he did to her. How dare he cheat on her! What a douche! Kate sprawled herself out on the sofa, kicked off her slippers, and turned on the TV. Shortly after turning on the television the doorbell rang. Kaye opened the door to see her ex-husband, Jon, standing on the porch.
"Kate, we need to talk. Can I come in?" asked Jon.
"Fine. Go sit down in the kitchen and wait for me," she grumbled.
Jon walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table. He looked around the room and noticed not much had changed since he left. Kate walked to her room and opened a box that was under the bed. She opened the box and removed a strange blinking remote. She hid the remote in her pocket and slid the box back underneath her bed before she locked the door and headed back to the kitchen.
"Kate let me just go ahead and tell you why I'm here. I hired a lawyer, and I want full custody of the
kids. I'm taking you to court for it and I intend to win," sneered Jon.
Kate looked shocked. She thought she was going to cry, but then she remembered the remote! She wasn't going to get mad or upset, she was going to get even.
"So... Do you have anything to say?" asked Jon with a smug look on his face.
"Jon I just want you to know that the kids are getting bigger, and well pretty soon it'll look like I'm getting bigger too. Very very big," she said with a laugh as she removed the remote from
her pocket and aimed it at the astonished Jon.
"Kate what are you doing? What is that thing?" he screamed.
Kate said nothing, she pushed the button on the remote and Jon instantly began to shrink until he was looking up at his ex-wife's face. He was barely the size of her smallest toe now. She looked down at him and an evil grin spread across her face. Jon looked scared and suddenly he passed out. Kate knew this was going to be fun, and today was no longer an ordinary day. She decided Jon would wake up to a smelly surprise when he finally awoke.
longer an ordinary day.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iamtheman (UN: shrinkfeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iamtheman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608117-Kate-Gosselin-Shrinks-Jon-Gosselin/cid/775208-The-Fun-Begins