*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609632-Chun-Li-shrink-story/cid/777673-How-it-begins
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1609632
Shrunk trying to sneak into Chun Li's apartment
Chapter #1

How it begins

    by: Badman
It’s no question who’s got the best pair of legs in all video game history. Chun Li. And so when you learn where her apartment is, you decide there is only one thing to do. Sneak into it. You purchase the shrink o’ tron from a gas station. You shrink yourself, and crawl in through a drainpipe. You look around. She’s nowhere to be seen. You walk through the up to a door, and are about to crawl under it… When Chun Li opens the door.
Her hands are on her hips, and her index finger is tapping as she looks down at you with contempt.
“Wanting to sneak a peek at something,” Chun Li asks you.

She lifts her foot up, and stomps her boot down on you as hard as she can. The last thing you know, is the scent of boot, right before you black out.
You wake up, and the first thing you notice, is your shrink ray. In between Chun Li’s thighs. She immediately squeezes them together, crushing it, and destroying any chance you had of ever getting back to normal.

“Freaks like you sneak in from time to time, and I’ve had it. So I have decided that this time, you are going to stay here, and I’ll take all my frustration out on you. Now if I’m not mistaken, this is what you came for, am I correct?” she says as she…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Badman (UN: badman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609632-Chun-Li-shrink-story/cid/777673-How-it-begins