*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612020-Welcome-To-Creepville/cid/781765-Trick-or-Treat-smell-my-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1612020
A girl trick-or-treats and a town, that wants her feet!
Chapter #1

"Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet!"

    by: howdyboy
Kayla was walking along the dark streets on Halloween Night. Even though she is 18 years old, she still goes trick-or-treating. A lot of people think she's weird for it. In fact, Kayla hardly had any friends at all. She'd never even kissed a boy! Maybe it was because she looked a lot younger than what she really was; some people mistook her for 15! She was always embarrassed by it, but that's just how she looked. She even acted that way, due to her sheltered life.

She was thinking about all the candy she has received within the last few hours. And maybe she can get more in this place called, "CreepVille". She is weary though, she's never been or heard of this place. In her fairy-princess costume she walks up to the first house. She knocks on the door thinking an adult will answer, but instead a boy, about her age, answers the door. Kayla thinks this boy is kinda cute, so she sings...

"Trick-or-Treat! Smell my Feet! Give me something good to Eat!"

Instead of smiling, the boy has a look of terror on his face as he tells Kayla, "W-Wait! Did you just say 'smell my feet'?" Kayla is confused, "Yeah, it's part of the song. W-why?" The boy approaches her, "You best get out of here, now."

"Why?!" asks Kayla.
"Don't ask questions!" the boy warns her "Just hurry home!" With that the boy closes the door, leaving Kayla to wonder on what had just happened.

As she walks down the street to the next house she mumbles to herself, "I don't have to leave!" Then she thinks to herself, why was the boy upset about her singing that song? Especially that one line, 'smell my feet'.

Just then, Kayla saw something following her! It was...

You have the following choices:

1. an old bum (who's hungry for feet).

2. a zombie!

3. a shady, fat trick-or-treater boy.

4. a goblin!

5. "Dr. Footsie", a mad scientist.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1612020-Welcome-To-Creepville/cid/781765-Trick-or-Treat-smell-my-feet