*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choices.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618808-A-very-unlucky-day/cid/792371-Choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1618808
Follow your character through a day filled with ssbbws and shemales.
Chapter #1

Choices.

    by: MeanderingFool
So i'll think of one character for now and if you want to add one or more please don't be shy also, could you leave the option to create more characters for other people? Thank you.

David Black.
A little bit of a bio: David is a straight white English male who doesn't enjoy being squashed and is quite shy when it comes to women.
He's in the last year of secondary school where there are a lot more girls than boys though most of the girls are either shemales or ssbbws.

John Cyan.
A little bit of a bio: John lives in his apartment, alone, just after his girlfriend broke up with him. He's currently jobless and prospect less and is desperately looking to make the rent by the end of the week.

You have the following choices:

1. David

2. Create your own character.

3. John

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MeanderingFool (UN: meanderingfool at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MeanderingFool has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618808-A-very-unlucky-day/cid/792371-Choices