*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/798160-Abduction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1621968
One day you are abducted by aliens and are infected by a strange virus. Gay sex is ok
Chapter #1

Abduction

    by: The Head Swapper
"Fuck yeah dude we're goin to regionals !!!" Zach gave you a high five and you where both stoked. It was a friday night after a football game and you were celebrating your victory at your friend Zach's house. Alcohol was everywhere people were partying and you where having the time of your life. "Dude two more wins and we're goin to state!" said Zach. "I know man, I just wish a had a girlfriend to celebrate this with." you said. Zach responded, "Dude why don't you ask out Sarah, you've had a crush on her for nearly 4 years dude?" "I don't know man, I just want to celebrate." you said

You spent the rest of the night drinking away and observing the party. The cheerleaders, headed by Kristin where nearly humping the dicks off the football team by the way they were dancing and Sarah and the other volleyball players were just hangin out. Sarah was wearing a tiny denim miniskirt and a spaghetti strap top and you were getting aroused just looking at her. Around midnight you decided that you should probably go talk to Sarah, but unfourunatly you had to take a piss. You decided to just go out in the woods to take your leak, but as you were pissing a strange light shone on you and you passed out.

You woke up to a feeling of almost nothingness. You saw needles and other stange looking devices. You heared a strange metaallic voice ring out, "Infect him with the transplantor virus and observe its affects on this one's society, i'll want a report soon after." Then a light once again rang out and you passed out.

You knew you had to be extremly drunk. Transplantor virus? It could only be a prank the other guys were playing on you. But you noticed something weird when you came to. Your body was missing. You still had a head, but you had nothing connected to it. Your body, which you had spent nearly 5 years getting ready for your state run, was gone. You knew that you had to move so you tried moving what you thought was your body, and instead tentacle like objects protruded out of your neck and you could now move. The only problem was you had no control over where these tenticles took you. You then saw where you were heading. Sarah, had left her group to go see where you went in the woods, and your head was scurrying towards her.

You screamed, "Sarah help!", but before she turned around your head flew towards hers and your new tentacles began to push her head into her body and replace it with your own. "What the Fuck!!!!" you screamed. But since you where in the woods no one heard you. Soon thee process was complete and you were standing in the woods with your crushes' body below your neck.

What do you do now?


You have the following choices:

1. Go for help at the party

2. Run home

3. See if you could control your new tentacle head

4. Different story arch

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621968-The-Head/cid/798160-Abduction