*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How did THIS happen?!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631874-When-Did-the-Girls-Get-So-Tall/cid/889009-How-did-THIS-happen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631874
One day, every guys in Konoha woke up to find they were really looking up at all the girls
Chapter #1

How did THIS happen?!

    by: Domanxyz92
         It had been a average day for the shinobi village, but when the village of Konoha retired for the night that night they missed a silhouette of an entity over looking the village. Must would think a ninja village would be more alert to this, especially after the Kyuubi attack around 7 years ago.
The shadowed humanoid peered out upon the quaint, sleeping village and let out a dark eerie chuckle.

         “Sleep my puppets. Sleep you filthy human worms. These may be my final moments in this realm, but I give you a parting gift. It’s a big one, and it’s sure to cause some chaos.” He said in a hoarse, demonic voice.

         The dark stranger sat cross-legged in mid-air and began chanting what sound gibberish. Very demonic and dark gibberish. Black fog hovered over Konoha, dimming the moonlight somewhat. The two chunin guards on duty noticed it, but carelessly dismissed it a large cloud or such, and not anything to worry about.

         Little did they know they had just dismissed an event that would very soon become the biggest news in the history of Hi no Kuni (Land of Fire), maybe even the whole world. None would be able to reverse the spell that had been cast, and would make itself known in a few short hours, for two reasons (1.) They all rely of jutsus, and had dismissed the are of magic years ago after it mutated in to the ‘stronger’ art of jutsu as some arrogant historians might say and (2.) They were all human mortals. It was likely to be permanent.

         The figure grinned and spoke to the wind, “Farewell, you insects! I can’t and won’t return fore a long while, but rest assured that I, Giga no Maō, will be watching you use my ‘gift’. Sayonara whelps!”

         The next morning around 5:00 a.m., everyone in Konoha was awoken by the banshee scream that only one of the Haruno clan could achieve. That was followed by several other screams from different points in the village. About an hour later, there were several exasperated parents in the Hokage’s office. Somehow, four little girls around 6 to 8 years had, at some point during the night, grew to almost twenty feet tall.

          'That’s not the worst of it,’ thought the Sandaime (the third hokage), ‘Why in the great word did it have to happen to the children of the most over-reactive parents in Konoha!?’

         He was right this strange event had occurred in Haruno Sakura, Yamanaka Ino, Hyuuga Hinata, and Tenten. However, the worst part is that it was Wednesday, meaning they had to go to their Academy classes today. One can only imagine the amount of dread that Sarutobi would feel when he realized that he’d not even make a dent in the amount of paperwork that this strange happening would result in.




Choice 1: At the academy; Girl’s P.O.V.

Choice 2: At the academy; Boy’s P.O.V.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Girls

2. The Boys

*Noteb*
3. Another storyline

*Noteb*
4. Another storyline

*Noteb*
5. Another storyline

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Domanxyz92 (UN: domanxyz92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631874-When-Did-the-Girls-Get-So-Tall/cid/889009-How-did-THIS-happen