*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Life, New Look, First Mission
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1632541-The-Amazing-Body-Thief/cid/815264-New-Life-New-Look-First-Mission
by Ajfage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1632541
Max is a year old guy who dies and is forced posses a new person one every week.
Chapter #1

New Life, New Look, First Mission

    by: Ajfage
"Max do you want to go to the book store with me?" he heard his mom call from down stairs. He was in the middle of reading his favorite manga series "the record of a fallen vampire" and needed the next book, so he was willing to go. "Sure Mom." He called down as he put up the bok and walked down stairs. Max was semi-cool in school and somewhat athletic, so reading manga was a secret of his. He had a good amount of friends and a girlfreind who he's been dating since the beggining of the school year, so life was pretty good for him. Though he didn't know it yet, he was about to be sent on a journey that would change his life in more ways than one.

Max walked down the stairs with the money he got for his fifteenth birthday, which was only a week ago. When he got down stairs, his mom was getting her purse. "Ready to go mom?" He asked. She turned around. "Yup....as soon as I find my car keys." She said as she started to look through her purse. "Good old mom." Max said under his breath. His mom was always losing her car keys. He went to the kitchen and grabbed them off the counter and handed them to her. "Thanks, we can go now." She said as she walked towards the garage. Max followed her and got in the front passenger seat of the car.

Max's mom started driving when she noticed that max's seatbelt wasn't buckled. "Max buckle your seatbelt, most accidents happen close to the home." She said as she pulled on to the road and started driving on a busy street. "Yeah Yeah." He said. He started to put on his seat belt when a ar came speeding from intersection his mom was crossing and crashed right into Max's side of the car. Then there was a white light and Max felt himself start to float. He noticed he was getting closer to the light and higher up, so he looked down. His body was awake and moving the car which had no evidence that it had just gotten in a car accident, whats more is that the car that hit him was nowhere in sight. "What the hell?" Max said.

Just then max was surrounded by a white light. Then he started to see the silhouette of a man. "Hello Max." He said in a deep voice. "who the hell are you?" He asked. "I am known by many names, none of them are of any importance to you, and i will tell you none of them." He said. "What the hell kind of answer is that?" Max asked. "It's the only one i'm giving you if you don't let me explain." the man said. Max thought about this for awhile then agreed. "Fine, tell me what the hell is going on here." He said. "Okay then, you are now what I like to call a spirit guide. what that means is that you now have the responsibility of helping people with problems in there life. You will be assigned a new person every week to possess and help a problem in there life." the man said.

"Why me and what if i say no?" Max asked trying to stay calm. "I chose you beacuse you seemed the best fit, and if you say no, I put you in the body of a worm and feed you to a bird." The man said. "Well seeing as i have no choice, i guess i'll do it." Max said. "Good, well i have five choices of people you can help so you can choose." He says as he hands you a file. In it there is paper work on five people, two girls and three boys.

People who need a spirit guide.

Jonathan Fernell
27 years old
On the verge of a divorce needs help with his marriage

Susan Burkawitz
16 years old
Wants a boy friend need help to get one

Andy Williams
18 years old
Just got fired, needs help to get a new job

Nacy Hilton
35 years old
Seven months pregnant need help with

Phil Collins
12 years old
Big test coming up, needs a better grade

You have the following choices:

1. Jonathan Fernell

2. Susan Burkawitz

*Noteb*
3. Andy Williams

4. Nancy Hilton

5. Phil Collins

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ajfage (UN: ajfage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ajfage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1632541-The-Amazing-Body-Thief/cid/815264-New-Life-New-Look-First-Mission