*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. get his attention
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639031-shrunk--at-world-strongman/cid/826473-get-his-attention
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1639031
shrunk at worlds strongest man contest
Chapter #1

get his attention

    by: littleguy
You look up to see Mariusz Pudzianowski standing there just then you hear a loud noise Mariusz is starting to walk his giant feet cause you to lose balance you get up and follow him but at your size it was hard to keep up with him. You finally get to him and he is lying on the floor you think now is your chance to get his attention you dont think of a route you just start climbing his huge bicep it's hard at first because of all his man sweat all of a sudden you world is turned upside down when you start to fall down you land with a thud on his forearm but to Mariusz it was an itch he moves his arm to see what caused it and saw you. At first he thought you were just a bug that he was about to smash when he looked closer and saw your tiny form he picked you up in his huge hand and took you the toilet for some privacy you shouted up at him for some help on getting back to normal just then there was a knock on the door Mariusz said hold that thought and put you on his giant shoulder he looks at you and decides to move you to the end of his shoulder where it meets his arm because of all the muscle he has it's like a bowl of muscle to you at your size.

He looks at you again and says don't worry and walks to his next event which is the last one he has won the contest the event was atlas stones and you had to hold on you were still comforted by his words hold that thought that means he heard you after he finished atlas stones he stood there looking around as you looked up at him he never looked down at you as he put his shirt jumped in his car and went home you thought has he forgotten about me.

He arrived home went straight upstairs and got undressed until he was naked you shouted up to him but he could'nt hear you his tv he walked to his bathroom still unaware of you got in the bath and put the water on he layed there letting the bath fill up around him you try to get his attention but dismisses this as water splashing up and does'nt even look down closes his eyes and puts his head back.

You have the following choices:

1. stands up and washes his body

2. goes under wets his hair

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 littleguy (UN: ianc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
littleguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639031-shrunk--at-world-strongman/cid/826473-get-his-attention