*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Attack of a giant Anna
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653462-Attack-of-a-rich-girl/cid/848441-Attack-of-a-giant-Anna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1653462
A blonde rich girl realizes everyone in the world shrank except her
Chapter #1

Attack of a giant Anna

    by: Mr.Ninja
It was 7:30 am, and Anna was in the bathroom getting ready. She just got out of the shower and started to dry herself off. She wrapped the towel around her body and grabbed the curl iron and started to curl her hair looking into her mirror covered in steam. She took about 20 minutes to get her hair to bounce, but she grined happily as she walked into her closet to get the clothes for her school ready. She found the got the clothes picked out which matched the school's dress code exactly: A white undershirt with a blue buttoned overshirt ontop, with a red tie, a long black skirt and black dress shoes made out of leather.


Once dressed she went downstairs to eat, she was expecting a nice big plate of eggs with toast to be on the table cooked to perfection by her dad's chief. When she got to the table, covered in a white table cloth and very expensive candles, however there was nothing there. "Damn it, no food. I swear I'm so telling Daddy about this and getting the chief fired." Anna steamed stomping her right foot down. She then noticed a small little bug coming towards her on the marble flooring. "Ew! A stupid little bug. I swear someone's getting fired over this." Anna said. She then moved her black dress shoe over the bug andslammed it down ontop of it. She then proceeded to take her foot off to see a blood stain on the floor. "Stupid little bug." Anna said laughing. She then grabbed her bookbag and headed towards her limo. She stepped into the car and toward her driver to take her to school, however the driver was gone. "Figues, the limo driver took a day off." Anna said as she got out and drove herself to school in a Jaguar car. When she arrived she put her bookbag in her locker and headed towards homeroom.


When she arrived she opened the door and saw no one in the classroom. "Is this some kind of joke?" Anna steamed as she walked to her desk and sat down. She looked down at her desk and saw what looked like a bug waving to her. "What the?" Anna said as she bent down and to get a closer look. What she saw shocked her, it was her bff Ashley. "Ashley, what happen?" Anna asked. "Everyone in the school shrank, except for you I guess. Please help us!" Ashley begged. Anna picked up Ashley and brought her to her face and said "Why would I help a bunch of stinkin little bugs out? I can't wait to rid the world of you little bugs. You know what?" What did Anna say next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653462-Attack-of-a-rich-girl/cid/848441-Attack-of-a-giant-Anna