*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Get to work
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662611-Digimon-foot-slave/cid/864046-Get-to-work
by Bobbeh
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1662611
Your trustworthy hawkmon turns againt you when you wake up the size of an ant!
Chapter #1

Get to work

    by: Bobbeh
It was a normal night with you and your hawkmon as you were watching tv with him, you look at the clock and notice its 10:00 PM. "Oh!" you shout "its really late hawkmon! we shoud go to bed!" "Aww but i wanna stay up some more! im not tired" whined hawkmon "sorry hawkmon but its really late" you said "pleeeaaase?? just 5 more minutes??" he begged "sorry buddy...but its bed time" you replied "HMPH!" hawkmon pouted. "now lets go to bed" you said "fine...." he said saddened, you then walk into your room while hawkmon is just getting off the couch "I wish i was the big guy around here" he murmered to himself "then he would have to listen to me! and if he didnt listen i could just squash him, hehe" he thought to himself. then as you lay down you start to feel dizzy, with the world spinning around you then finally you pass out. Then as you wake up you noice a big pair of eyes staring directly at you "WHAAA!" you jump "hhehehe my wish came true! im the big guy now!" said a booming voice "whaa what? h-h-hhawkmon?" you ask "yup! thats me! large and in charge and about to stomp you if you dont obey me! hehhee" he says with a smirk on his face "stomp...me? ha! im bigger than you" you reply with a cocky attitude "Umm...notice anything different? like for instance..YOUR SIZE?" he says laughing "my size?.... AHHHHH!!" you scream getting a good look at him "yeah i know!! you must be the size of an ant! hahhaa!" he laughs. "Cmon now hawkmon arent we friends? hehehe... lets not get too violent here buddy hehe...." you say scared" "Me?! hurt you? my best friend? never!" he said "phew" you say relieved "so thats why i"ll just make you my servant!" he said "wait...what?!!" you yell "yup i bet you'll be the best slave ever!" his voice boomed at you. "Now lets start....what should you do for me now? hmmmm ahh i know!" he sits down with his big yellow feet infront of you "you can rub my feet! or scrub my talons!" he says excited "uuuh....wait! hawkmon please dont make me do this!" you plead "sorry Tyler but im in charge now!" he replies. You then....

You have the following choices:

1. Rub his feet

*Noteb*
2. Scrub his talons

3. Say no at the risk of being stomped

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobbeh (UN: heythere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobbeh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662611-Digimon-foot-slave/cid/864046-Get-to-work