*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the under ground castle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1663653-The-Old-Days/cid/866230-the-under-ground-castle
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1663653
A girl is trying to get her aunt to talk about her past.
Chapter #1

the under ground castle

    by: Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N)
Then here it was the place that I never thought I would ever see in my life, I didn’t notice what it really was until it was too late, I entered that huge building the only thing I was able to recognize is that it was made of huge stones, grey color and the floor was made of marble covered with red carpets a torch or a flame was on the wall every 5 meters, then when I entered the last room I knew where I was, when I saw the dark throne, it was made of shiny black thing I thought it was made of black pearls but in my mind somehow I knew its impossible. They I saw him, his eyes were dark green, having the light of the flames reflecting on his eye glasses making it look like tears inside his eyes, his brown hair long and loose on his shoulders, his muscles fit and strong. I was swayed when I saw him, but the feeling wasn’t mutual when he saw me, the anger filed his face and yelled “GET OUT, YOU CANNOT STAY, HE WILL IMPRISON YOU THE SAME HE DID TO ME LEAVE NOW.” He grabbed me arm and pushed me out from the throne room and yelled out again.

You have the following choices:

1. meeting the creature inside

2. getting out

3. trying to save the man inside

4. anything of your choice

*Noteb*
5. next

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) (UN: rhmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nada Philippe (a.k.a: R.H.N) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1663653-The-Old-Days/cid/866230-the-under-ground-castle